What are you watching?

Yeah I think queer eye is my favourite tv show.

Who knew you could make a tv show about people being nice in 2018.

1 Like

@shamrockgooner who the fuck do you think YOU are editing the title of MY thread?

Is that not just reality tv though? I’m more of story arc man myself.

Perhaps I’ve not seen enough, or am confusing it with another show. But I thought that’s what it was, a reality show… Obvs now thinking I might have it twisted

Edit: yeah, done a googs, it seems I’m mistaken.

Anyway, watch Ru Paul. It’s great. I’ll stand by that part lol

Yeh I think there was an old - entirely forgettable- MTV reality tv show about actresses looking to get into the horror franchise.

The new Scream Queens is a dark comedy by the American Horror Story people which features a bunch of silly millennial bitches being mean and getting murdered one by one. It’s literally hilarious and refreshing which meant that it got pretty much insta cancelled after two seasons.

1 Like

Ah fuck, you’ve nailed it, that’s exactly what I was thinking of. Good to know I wasn’t as wide of the mark as it seemed. I remember once catching an episode or part of an episode and was kinda surprised you were rating it.

What you’re talking about sounds like it has potential tbf

1 Like

Lads, Sacha Baron Cohen on today’s America :giroud: :giroud3:

It’s in Channel 4 tomorrow I think. Can’t wait, this is going to be epic.

He’s managed to get interviews of Roy Moore, Joe Walsh and Sarah Palin among others! :arteta:

1 Like

Just seen the clip of the show where the congressmen etc are promoting arming 4yr old children with pistols, rifles and mortars :slight_smile:

I can see why Sarah Palin was losing her shit over being punked by Cohen lol

Kinder Guardians :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Rita ora liver area, Wiz khalifa neural pathways :arteta: :arteta:

1 Like

Yeah I’m giving tonight a miss.

In a move sure to delight @Persona and other film lovers, I shall be watching whiplash, finally.

3 Likes

Very good. Very good. A move in the right direction. :smirk: Though, I’ve never actually seen that film. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Haha really. I’ve been meaning to watch that for ages, along with boyhood and foxcatcher

1 Like

3/3 not seen. :grimacing::grin:

Can confirm was very good 8/10

1 Like

Holy shit Who Is America is fucking hilarious

5 Likes

The start of the second episode is fucking amazing :joy:

This can’t be real ffs, people can’t be that stupid lol

1 Like

I have only seen their youtube video on toddler gun training.
That was something. Stupidity on a different level altogether.

Who Is America episode 2 was peak Sacha Baron Cohen and absolute gold!! :arteta:

I fucking loved it.

2 Likes

How are you watching it?

All 4.

1 Like