What are you watching?

Sopranos

Do I grab the box set and start binging?

2 Likes

No. Just stream it like a normal person. :wenger:

Haha I don’t stream things unless it’s on Netflix, Sky or Amazon Prime.

Try a BBC comedy called “The League of Gentlemen”. I have been watching it on I-player again and forgot how brilliantly dark and funny it is.

Fuck yeah.

Top fucking TV show.

Haha, that used to irk me as a youngster and I really don’t feel like revisiting it now, it looks so weird.

I want to discuss ‘The Terror’ but don’t want to degrade my experience of it with lady boys talking about Love Island in between.
Arghhh

It is weird, and dark, and grim, and perverse but its also piss funny and you will be asking people “if they are local” and saying “Hallo Dave”.

1 Like
1 Like

If anyone fancies a break from Love Island, the ESPN documentary film The Two Escobars is free to view this week.

I’ve watched it and thought it was absolutely fantastic

One became one of Colombia’s most adored players, the other became one of the most notorious drug barons of all time. Watch how the love of football resulted in the murders of the Two Escobars.

1 Like

Thanks for that will try to get some time for it - looks good.

Nice i love drugs and football, will enjoy this :cristo:

Is Love Island back for a new series?
Why didn’t anyone mention it before?

No one had the balls.

1 Like

I reckon everyone was scared of being rebuked by trion

Also watch psychoville

Watching Twilight though.

1 Like

So, I’m about 7 or 8 episodes into Luke Cage. It’s gotten a little better. But overall I’m kind of disappointed. However, the Danny/Luke bromance is funny as fuck… They should combine them into one show. I think that would be badass.

Westworld S2.

Currently on episode 6. I had watched season 1 last year but I more endured it rather than enjoyed it. Season 2 really stepped up a gear I have to say, been brilliant so far. I find Meave’s storyline incredibly boring and melodramatic but everything else is :ok_hand:

Oh, and Evan Rachel Wood, what a beauty. That jaw :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Finished Altered Carbon season 1. Absolutely loved it. Especially in 4k. Great little concept.

3 Likes