What are you watching?

“Did you get his reg?”

I was choking. :rofl:

1 Like

FFS that was so unexpected was actually howling at that :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Great last episode

1 Like

Bit weird to upload the ending like this straight after. The cinephile in me wants to feel that the bus at the end is a nod to the Graduate.

Been watching West World and Killing Eve in the last few days, two very different but fantastic TV shows.

The Thick of It on Netflix

2 Likes

Aaaah season 2 gets even better IMO.
Great show

Frankie Boyle goes to Russia.

Straight from the off he’s on it. “In blahblahyear, this stadium hosted U2, making it one of the worst human rights abuses in Russian history.”

2 Likes

From the sounds of it, there won’t be any of the violence and hooliganism, that is feared, this summer.

FSB going round and mortally threatening people :arteta:

1 Like

“You have 2 choices, Leave Russia or stay at home and do nothing.”

FSB will send them to Siberia. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m watching “The Great War” YouTube channel. Fucking epic levels of details.

2 Likes

I saw that a couple years back and then forgot about it. 4 year long awesome project!

I remember that the guy who runs it was frequently asked if he’ll do a WWII one and he was like 'I dunno because it’s 21 years away." :laughing:

3 Likes

Is that the black and white one? Filmed in the '60s with real life interviews with those who took part in WW1?

If so, it’s very good. Only saw a few on BBC Four but I’m waiting for it to be re shown

No it’s not but I know what you are talking about and that is the 1964 BBC series and that is amazing as well. Very dark. It is available on YouTube as well search “BBC 1964 Great War”.

On Season 5 of IASIP, I love this fucking show.

There is so much humour going on in some scenes, I need to rewind to appreciate it all. Especially when their conversations devolve into them yelling / shouting inane bullshit at each other. Take this scene for example, on first watch I didn’t realise Frank started yelling “FLUSH FLUSH” at the end instead of “HOUSE”. Shit is too good.

4 Likes

Westworld. A lot seems to go on in an episode but it takes a bit of time after watching one to decipher all the chunks to follow the plot line.

Columbo.

Only Sherlock comes close to me in the genre. So so good.

Looking forward to season 2 of Luke Cage.

Random as hell but I’ve been watching quite a bit of Columbo recently.

What a don.

2 Likes

Posted the same few days back. Sat and Sunday 5 USA??

1 Like

Yep and also ITV.

I’m kind of addicted now, next it’ll be Murder She Wrote.

1 Like