What are you watching?

Random as… Petit in The Bill. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was just good, unadulterated telly. Pre-watershed drama that proved you didn’t need sex, drugs, violence and strong language to keep an audience entertained.

Eurovision got interesting! A guy invaded the stage during UK’s entry :laughing:

https://twitter.com/bbcnewsents/status/995394876501000194

Watched Unabomber the other week - very interesting show about how Ted Kaczynski was eventually caught. Sam Worthington and Paul Bettany star.

Just started watching Mindhunter now - first couple of episodes were good. If I had a day, I’d probably binge it easy. Love shows about serial killers / psychology and shit. Has a bit of a True Detective vibe about it (though not as dark as season one).

2 Likes

I liked Mindhunter quite a bit actually. A really solid show basically, easily 7.5/8 out of 10

I enjoyed not knowing any of the actors who were in it

1 Like

Salamander is really good.
It’s a Belgium crime thriller and it’s the second series.
If you like this genre of foreign crime drama then this is worth watching.
It is subtitled but most of the best crime series are European so I’m used to it as there aren’t many of them I haven’t seen.

Also Friday Night Dinners is probably the best comedy on TV recently, it’s brilliant.

Watching the Stanley Cup playoffs. Fucking hell, Washington Caps just smokin’ the Tampa Bay Lightning. Come on Winnipeg tonight.

You guys should really watch Agents of Shield.
5th season just ended and the show gave four 10/10 seasons.

I love how Friday Night Dinner has a sense of “homecoming”. You’ve had a week at work, had your own friday night dinner and you settle in to watch the show on channel 4.

Ahhh, bisto.

2 Likes

Just finished cobra Kai

If your a fan off the first karate kid film(original) then you should check this out

Anyone watch The Handmaid’s Tale last night?

Not sure how I feel about the very concept of a second series seeing as they haven’t got Atwood’s superlative source material to base it on, but I thought it made a good start yesterday. Especially that one particular moment of euphoric brutality.

Also Atlanta has recently started on BBC so popped that on series record. Watched the first two episodes yesterday and I feel like I’m gonna get into it in a big way.

@Cristo

Have you seen The Bridge (Bron) ?

First two seasons were really good, then it deteriorated a little but still very watchable and enjoyable.

1 Like

Nah, I’ve never really been big on Danish dramas haha

I’ve only watched Borgen, which was very good in fairness.

1 Like

Wifey likes that, plus its ‘counterpart’ The Tunnel. Me? News and sports and that’s it.

You Are Wanted, Series 2.

You still watching this? Finale at half nine.

1 Like

Just looked and the final episode is actually at 10. They showed the first 4 last year! Cheers though didn’t even know it was on tonight

1 Like

Yeah, I just realised it’s half nine now. :smiley: They’re showing the last episode of S2 first.

1 Like

Binge watched ‘Lost in Space’

Liked it. Certainly keeps you engaged, great cinematography but the nerd in me can’t get the ‘perfect planet’

Car Share looks like it’s gonna have a soppy ending.

Grrr!