What are you listening to right now?

Haha. Go on then Mr cool Jake, who do you like?

Since Elvis? It would be a rather long list.

Just your current favourites, or even just a genre.

I don’t listen to a great deal of current stuff tbh.

I like listening to pre 2005 hip hop (of various styles, times and artists), R’n’B, UK garage (MJ Cole, The Artful Dodger, Craig David, early The Streets) Ska (The Specials, Madness, Toots and the Maytals, Desmond Dekker), Reggae (Bob Morley, Jimmy Cliff) Post Punk (The Cure, The Jam, The Talking Heads), Motown (Martin Gaye, Jackson 5, The Temptations, Al Green) Rock music throughout the ages (especially Bowie, the best of all time Jimi Hendrix, The Kinks), Radiohead, Prince.

That’s off the top of my head right now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No wonder you don’t rate Ed then. Not that I can talk, I like country music!

I’m not very with the times for a 26 year old haha

Haha same. I’m 27! Though my guilty pleasure is One Direction - so I guess that counts.

You wanna some strong nordic music, you kraut? :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85ielup_aPQ

1 Like

My ears :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Not many like this kind of music :wink:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/68/Dead_and_Euronymous.jpg

I agree that music has moved on and Elvis isn’t really the King anymore. But @JakeyBoy 's right. As nice a guy as Ed Sherran is, he’s not even remotely close to being dubbed the ‘King’ of anything :gunnersaurus:

Elvis will always be The King. I’m not even a fan but facts is facts.

Facts change Jakey. Tim Coleman (I think?) was our top goal scorer until someone else came along.

Nah mate. I’ve been a metalhead in my early teens, but hardly ever since. Every once in a while a bit of nostalgia is in order, though. :grinning:

2 Likes

What a list. :blush:

I like german thrash: Sodom, Kreator, Destruction, Tankard, Holy Moses, Iron Angel and Assassin :wink:

1 Like

Me too

The best song hes ever done. And thats mainly to do with the SOA connection.apart from that i wouldnt go out of my way to listen to him.

All about theme tunes…