West Ham v Arsenal (PL)

Henry was just fucking ridiculous at times. What a goal that was.

6 Likes

I absolutely loved that away kit. Yellow should always be our away colour, but Iā€™ll make an exception for that beauty.

We normally do well away to West Ham, but of course itā€™s a new experience playing at the Olympic Stadium.

Theyā€™ve been a real disappointment so far this season, somewhat disjointed at times. I fancy us to sneak a win here, canā€™t afford to drop anything I feel, considering some of the other games we have this month.

2-1 to the Arsenal.

3 Likes

I make no exceptions. Yellow is the way to go. Gold doesnā€™t count. Has to be yellow.

Iā€™m actually going tomorrow but I have to be a West Ham fan. Half my family have WH season tickets and one canā€™t go so Iā€™m taking it. My view from the stands will probably be just as close to the pitch as those who are watching on TV :wenger2:

4 Likes

----------------------Cech---------------------
Holdingā€”Mistafiā€”Koshā€”Nacho
------------Xhaka--------Ramsey---------
Walcott-----------Ɩzil-------------Lucas
--------------------Sanchez------------------

Letā€™s give Lucas a try with the big boys. I think he can come up with the goods. Letā€™s get a few goals, West Ham is leaky. Then we can bring on the Coq and close up shop. Oh and Holding at RB. Letā€™s try something new. Ox can play there too but I dunno about his defense.

1 Like

Gabriel is starting as RB.

I canā€™t go because iā€™m ill, so consequently revising my prediction to West Ham 0 - 4 Arsenal. :relieved:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/805087847824945152

Good team! Cā€™mon Arsenal!

Really hoped to see Ramsey start with Xhaka in midfield.

World class potential Oxlade Chamberlain gets his chance.

Please a convincing performance and a decent margin for once.

0-4.

2 Likes

Pretty good line up considering what it could have been.

No way Jose. Dude runs around a lot, has no clue where heā€™s supposed to be and with Gabriel at RB we need a midfield two who are alert.

A little concerned that thereā€™s not much on the bench to change things up.

Come join in the MDC fun

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

Iā€™m thinking this will be a goal draw.

Three points and we go above City. Worried without Cazorla in midfield. I think the sky could be the limit for Xhaka but he hasnā€™t shown much of it yet bar glimpses, 2nd half last game was alright etc. Hopefully this is the game it clicks for him.

Nooice, Ramsey to the BENCH!!! Lol, you guys convinced me of a Xhaka/Ramsey partnership, but this is the one I prefer as a know nothing soccer hipster guy from murica.

1 Like

Apparently Alexis has gone off in the pre match warmup :scream:

I am pondering Gabriel on RB vs Payet.

feelsbadman.jpg

West Ham have been pretty average and if we were a better side weā€™d be another goal or 2 up.

Sanchez what a warrior.