West Ham v Arsenal (PL)

Selling him to them would be preferable, because it means they get to keep him and we don’t.

2 Likes

Yeah, why not?

With the way Monreal has been playing this year, I agree we need the whole city of Montreal at LB for us, that should shore up that left flank :blush:

3 Likes

Lol that happens on here all the time due to autocorrect :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve called him anything but Montreal on the MDC lol

2 Likes

The downside of having a super user-friendly mobile forum haha. Imagine the stress I have with my keyboard being on Dutch all the time, trying to type in English.

2 Likes

Lol yeah and I’m always referring to Coq as Cow, stupid autocorrect lol.

1 Like

As mentioned before, I love the fact the :ox: smiley is catagorised in the animal smiley section :joy:

4 Likes

Giroud unlikely to be fit for tomorrow’s game.

If Gabriel is in the right frame of mind, he will play, according to Arsene.

1 Like

So Gabriel as RB? I’m fine with it.

I’d even rather have Maitland-Niles at RB based on his 30 minutes last Wednesday. Love Jenkinson and his passion for Arsenal, and you really can’t blame his work ethic on the field, but he’s simply not good enough.

Hopefully I’m able to get of work early. I’ve seen five games in a row for the first time in maybe two years, since starting working weekends. Really want to keep this streak going.

I’m actually really confident this will be a win. West Ham are proper awful this season.

Alexis to score a few goals again

1 Like

Yeah i’m confident too, Alexis is going to be my fantasy football captain again :sanchez2:

1 Like

I tell ya, West Ham’s fucking dreading this one.

1 Like

If anything i am dreading this one, they always seem to play well against us…last year we were terrible against them i mean fucking hell we made Andy Carroll look like a world class player!

Cresswell and Antonio both out. Confirmed.

Cresswell meh

Antonio however would have most definitely scored a header against us.

1 Like

Antonio is probably their most lethal player so I’m glad he’s out. Is Andy Carroll fit this week? They’ll have to rely on him for the nailed on bullet header now

1 Like

Carroll is a doubt for tomorrow.

1-3 @ 12/1
1-4@ 25/1