West Ham United

Have noticed they always have something to say.

Always the American account talking shit

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the reason why i donā€™t like germans. They always tend to be cocky and arrogant. They never learn from the past.

4 Likes

In football terms they have every right to be arrogant donā€™t they?

Jokes went over your head kaner :wink:

West 'aaam after Javier Hernandez, would be another good signing after Hart and Arnautovic I think. Could be ready to pounce if any of the Top 6 clubs donā€™t start well

Quite impressed with their transfer window

Iā€™m surprised more teams were not after Hart. Hernandez was a quality finisher for Utd so im assuming he will do well for the Hammers as well

1 Like

Iā€™ve never really rated Hart that much but still a good loan signing for West Ham (better then what they have) and Hernandez at 13 million is a fantastic signing as well

Would love to see him back in the league tbh. Did bits for united while he was there.

After all the fuss about Everton signings I think west hams 3 this week are better. Darlings of the media cup final right there.

Wasnā€™t impressed with Arnautovic really but Hernandez is a great signing for West Ham considering how many times theyā€™ve been knocked back in their search for a good striker.

3 Likes

Agreed, Hernandez is maybe as good as it gets for West Ham. Arnautovic is shit.

Arnautovic is a homeless persons Zlatan

6 Likes

West Ham have finally bought a proper striker.

I donā€™t think too much of Hart. Heā€™s a very mistake prone keeper and is slightly passed his best anyway. Arnautovic is just another whatever type signing from West Ham.

Chicarito is a good signing though.

1 Like

They can finish in the top 10 and donā€™t have a struggling season like the last one now.

Arnautovic will be useful for them.

2 Likes

Iā€™m dying :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Iā€™m just glad thereā€™s no video.:gunnersaurus:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/905537400474144768

CL qualification clauseā€¦ :joy:

1 Like