West Ham United

The usual suspect is here.

http://www.lowprice.ch/73842-large_default/heinz-salsa-curry-225g.jpg

Massive debate about discrimination going on and luca drops a pic of a bottle of salsa curry :joy::joy:

6 Likes

It’s just @Trion.

Yes but it wasn’t just words, he was explaining a policy of his/the clubs, which is an action.

Sometimes you really can be a fucking idiot

4 Likes

It wasn’t really though.
As he himself said, they already had 3 Africans in the team.

It wasn’t like a blanket ban.

And as he himself said, they didn’t want to sign any more Africans. Obviously they already had some lol

With every post you make yourself sound more stupid. Like Tony Henry you should just stop digging at this point.

You are unwilling to take into consideration that good chance he just made a stupid statement rather than there being an actual plan to it.

And as I said before, why is only him who is getting sacked if sacking is the answer.
Surely whole bunch of recruitment team should get fired if that’s how they were conducting business.
FA should look into it.

And why are you being such a racist??

I thought you weren’t sensitive to words over there, just actions.

He sent an email to an agent saying he didn’t want any more Africans, and then admitted saying similar to other agents too. And then there’s the interview with the press.

So it wasn’t just one stupid statement in an interview, it is something he repeated several times, illustrating that it was his plan or policy.

You haven’t even done any basic reading into what happened and are making ill informed comments as a result, and continually making yourself sound like an idiot with each post. Just stop.

I am kidding.

Anyway, I guess I am lot more accomodating to people saying stupid stuffs; but I can also see where you guys are coming from.

Still don’t see it as a sackable offence.

One thing I might agree with you on, is that I’m not convinced it stops solely with him and I could believe that people higher up were aware.

I also did know you were joking with the last comment lol, so was I with the response

:giroud:

2 Likes

Nah that banner just can’t be real lol. The state of that football club ffs.

1 Like

It’s strange they put Brady’s name first.
How she has maintained any position of control at a football club for so long is a mystery.
When she was at Birmingham, she showed herself up to be clueless when it comes to football.

As for Sullivan and Gold, they are up there with Ashley when it comes to fleecing a club, and lack of investment.

Gold

2 Likes

I just spoke to a mate of mine who took his two daughters to their first match at the stadium, and he said it was embarrassing.

This is what happens to football clubs who have owners that are more interested in profit than success.

Sullivan and Gold were advised by the security to leave before the match finished.
They should probably avoid going back there until they stop taking from the club and start giving something back to the supporters.

2 Likes

Sack the board
Sack the board
Sack the board :musical_note:

https://youtu.be/FYcjyHRdqkA

1 Like

Hmm I wouldn’t say Sullivan and Gold are hugely motivated by profit tbh

I actually think they genuinely mean well and want the club to be successful, particularly Gold but they’re just down right incompetent and over involved in football matters.

2 Likes

I have been out of loop.
Why are West Ham fans so angry?