West Brom

I really could do with not seeing his smarmy face for a while. Really baffling when the desperate clubs attain the likes of a Pardew or an Allerdyce with the hope of restoring order and progressing as a football club. They’re just as much mercenaries as the players who flip flop between a bunch of clubs in the hopes of swindling more money for themselves.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/_andyha/status/980783990343905283

Works well at Celtic so can’t see why it can’t be allowed in England tbh

Very nice to see and fully deserved.

4 Likes

He did a great job and maybe with a few more games could have kept them up but I’m sure they will be one of the favourites to come back up again.

1 Like

Would have stayed up if they had appointed him instead of Pardew.

1 Like

Would have stayed up with Pulis tbh. Proved themselves in the boardroom totally clueless. Going to lose a few players now. Wont be back for a while.

I think Moore will be a decent Championship manager. Think next season will be tough with the loss of some players but I think he’ll be there to bring them back up.

Pulis was doing crap, tbh. He seems to have lost his magic touch.

Nah it was early enough in the season to have turned it round.

1 Like

Wish they never come back. Boring team.

Absolute joke. He stepped in last season, now despite them still being relegated, he ensured it was with their heads held high. They’re 4th in the table FFS. A slight dip in form and they want a new manager? They don’t deserve nice things.

3 Likes

ffs WBA

1 Like

I was just about to say, haven’t West Brom been in amongst the play offs all season? Very harsh decision, seems like making a change for the sake of change.

2 Likes

Very good appointment from them

1 Like

Big Sam on his way back to the PL

This thread is basically just a list of who West Brom have hired and fired :smile:

6 Likes

They fire a manager after a draw against City.

We keep a manager after losing against Burnley.

🤷🏻

4 Likes

Bilic is a very good coach. Chinese owners knowledge of football enhancing the PL. Ffs what a great game this is.
If things got any worse here I’d take Bilic as caretaker till the end of the season if we didn’t have targets right away.

3 Likes

And so it should be

West Midlands Shite