Viewing the site

Nice work mate! Nothing will ever beat the look of an exciteable cannon exploding it’s load all over the O though :poldi:

3 Likes

I noticed there’s a setting in profile which lets you pick your preferred starting page, so those who use categories a lot can set that as default, instead of latest posts.

Have to say I’ve totally outgrown the use of categories, all about latest activity for me. I only use categories to look up older posts.

1 Like

Categories are old news. Love how this forum is just one long long list of chats like WhatsApp.

Think I last turned my laptop on three weeks ago hah just no need to go on it when its brilliant on the mobile

1 Like

Yup, I really love that. So easy to access OA now. Little bit of reading, tapping the like button. Even a reply is easy.

I haven’t used the categories function or view for about 7 years now lol. All about new/latest posts

I like how you can see when somebody is typing.

Sometimes if certain people are replying I’ll stay on the page just to see what nugget is gonna come out those time lol

I do the opposite :rofl:

1 Like

The layout is sexy. It looks far better than other Arsenal forums

1 Like

This was back in 2016. Let’s see what everyone prefers now.

How do you view the site, layout-wise?

• Latest
  • Categories
  • Unread

0 voters

Anyone who doesn’t use latest is a monster.

4 Likes

I use latest, but every so often look in categories

2 Likes

Yeah completely transitioned to latest now

1 Like

I use unread, and once that number reaches 0 I will check out “latest” and “new”

1 Like

1 Like

Unread shows threads I’ve previously posted in, makes sense to me to look through these ones first as topics I already have an interest in, before moving on to other stuff.

I’ve just realised I use ‘unread’ too lol.

Well we already knew you were a weirdo

I just click the OA logo at the top left and read the latest threads didn’t even know there was categories :joy:

6 Likes

Exactly the same mate, had no idea

4 Likes

This is called good UX :slight_smile:

2 Likes