Username explanations

Well there was that too actually. A couple of times they have used that line to describe Henry and Bergkamp i’m pretty sure.

My mummy and daddy calls me it. Probably realised what a mistake they made at the time with my actual name.

Guess why you fucking idiot.

I fail to see what @Electrifying has to do with Gareth Bale

1 Like

i might actually be too young to get that reference. Never watched Grease lol

Last name + First name initial + my favorite band when I was a teenager (and I still like them today btw)

George Grahams nickname as a player

1 Like

First name of the most beautiful footballer to grace this earth + my mum’s surname

2 Likes

Wow we do have something in common. Although you really aren’t taking their advice to heart…

be positive and love by our life” 311, Jupiter.

Meh ur not that special. You should a been named basiccnut :henry:

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of “Fuck The Bullshit”.

1 Like
5 Likes

:confused: pretty self explanatory. Im boring

LFS = My initials, and the “Forward” is from the beautiful badge we used the year when

1. I became an OA member.
  2. Arsenal celebrated their 125th anniversary

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/styles/logo-thumbnail/public/062011/arsenal_2011-2012.png

3 Likes

I like the 'chre. And I wanted something less elaborate to use on the internet!

I’m a big fan of Arseblog. I’ve been following him for the past 5 years or so, regular listener to the Arsecast as well. I think at some point last year Arseblog had sent in a question for Arsene Wenger on twitter, and Wenger responded to it in a video on the Arsenal website. He started by saying “Hi arseblog,” but in a way that made the g sound like a c, so that it came off more like ‘Hi Arsebloc’. Arseblog’s post the following day picked up on that, and you could see that he was quite chuffed to get a response from Le Boss.

4 Likes

Ahem.

Pay attention, and obey thy command.

South London Arsenal Gooner

8 Likes

Nice too see another South London gooner about. I was thinking of getting SE17 tattooed somewhere on me…

1 Like

My old manor…Penrose st…

Oh i thought you got into a verbal fight with Ray Winston and you insulted his mother and he said ‘fuck off you SLAG’ and it sorta stuck…something like that!

2 Likes