UK General Election announced for 8th June

The quiz was a bit tl;dr but eventually it finished.

SNP :sunglasses:

1 Like

Canā€™t really post mine, itā€™s too embarrassing. I think itā€™s because you donā€™t have proper parties. :grin:

Is not the chosen one for you :smirk:

1 Like

I got 71% SNP.

Closed it immediately. :dizzy_face:

It said Iā€™m a Liberal Democratā€¦ does that mean Iā€™m a commie?

Bloody lefties

Haha no, the Liberal Democrats are a centrist party, though with the way liberal is used, particularly Stateside, I can see why youā€™d think theyā€™re left wing.

@CunningLinguist donā€™t be a cocktease m8 :wink:

Basically had the same as you but with Labour above the snp

I donā€™t know how many of you scrolled down for a more detailed breakdown, but it also says which parties you agree with on the issues that are mist important to you (if you bothered to rank issues by importance as you answered each one).

That may go some way to explaining why some of you support different parties to the ones you got the highest percentages for.

Also @sevchenko you can fuck right off you Tory cunt :smile:

2 Likes

I was making a jokeā€¦ I guess my humor didnā€™t come through. Iā€™m well aware that anywhere else in the world I would be considered slightly left of center. But because the US has been pushed so far to the right anything other than gun totinā€™, flag wavinā€™, Jesus praisinā€™ Muricanā€™s is pinko commie scum!!! (queue the fireworks and F16 flyover)

5 Likes

I figured you were being humorous with the commie comment, so your joke wasnā€™t completely lost on me, but I did think there was a genuine question lurking beneath because itā€™s perfectly plausible you wouldnā€™t have a fucking clue about the Liberal Democrats lol

1 Like

You are Labour :xhaka: :mustafi:

Looks like Iā€™m more Scottish than @Calum

I honestly donā€™t know whether to be happy or horrified that Iā€™m more ukip than tory.

3 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t get it, I wasnā€™t trying to on purpose itā€™s genuinely just my truthful answers.

Iā€™d make a terrible prime minister, Iā€™d compromise on so many issues between so many parties that no-one would be happy.

But then they do say that when both groups leave negotiations unhappy, thatā€™s when the fairest deal has been achieved.

US version

What a weird set of results. Guess I better get going to Walesā€¦

1 Like

After your results click on the country flag top right, go to another country and it transfers your result to that countryā€¦

Itā€™s a General Election mate, there are a quite few issues for people to concern themselves with. Itā€™d be pointless if it only asked you five questions, what would anyone learn from that?

1 Like

Are you welsh? So you must like :ramsey:

Definitely not!

I cheered pretty loud when we scored the winner against them in the Group Stage at the Euros :sweat_smile:

1 Like