Trump

That’s a straw man. There is big difference between advocating violence, harm and you marching for political ideal

Bit of a silly post. Boycotting all things American is a trade war on America, we’re not trying to turn America into an enemy or hurt American businesses…a protest meanwhile is something which gets media coverage, encourages debate, and lets Americans know that much of UK considers their President a problem.

How is London in chaos?

Trump doesn’t have the right to call anyone dishonest. This is a man who lies for a living, and yesterday was still perpetuating the lie that he was in the UK before the Brexit vote :joy:

He should have said that to Trump’s face.

Nope.

Some of their songs include celebrating massacres against the IRA and the Irish people, lyrics including ‘up to our knees in Fenian blood’. Fenian being a derogatory term for Irish Catholics.

They both are advocating violence, both marching for their political ideals.

Any differences are made by you and are arbitrary, so you can justify your double standard when it comes to these things.

Either you’re for free speech, or you aren’t. No hypocrisy now.

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like they’re advocating violence.

Again they can sing what they like as long as they don’t say “we should go kill Catholics today” it’s similar to us calling Tottenham “scum fans” are they scum probably not but we are allowed to say it. And it’s not hypocrisy to say some can say what the want as long as it is does not advocate harm to a person.

I’m not sure of the details of the march but saying you should give anyone is a clear incite of hatred by any measurement

think thats just arbitrary to be honest, if you’re for freedom of speech you should then be allowed to say anything really.

if somebody does say, ‘we should kill these guys’ but nobody does kill anyone, then again it’s just words.

Not at all. Try talking loudly about bombs in an airport and watch what happens :slight_smile:

Exactly why we dont have full freedom of speech

10/10

13 Likes

Russian spy infiltrated the NRA. :mkhi:

We’re legit back in 1981.

1 Like

Don’t want to jump the gun here or anything guys, but… I think President Trump may be a bit of a cunt.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Some of the anti trump hysteria is equally funny and pathetic as the man himself. It’s a race to the bottom of decency :joy:

4 Likes

This is the president of the United States :joy:

Oh wow. I know he’s a nutter and everything but I 100% thought that was a spoof tweet.

I don’t know what the other guy said but it looks like there’s plenty of demented words of violence and death in this one tweet.

He might be waiting a while for a reply, Twitter is banned in Iran.

1 Like