Trump

No. And I won’t. The headline reads “Dems KILL net neutrality” that tells me all I need to know. They haven’t killed anything. Because they haven’t passed any laws concerning net neutrality. They’re still debating it on the floor.

Not only that… but the law as it is currently written does nothing that hasn’t already been done at the federal level. It would simply support what Trump and Pai have already done.

So, yes… I stand by my statement. You’re a moron. Please go back to school and take a critical thinking course. You are being manipulated by people with interest in maintaining the status quo. And you are nothing but a parrot.

1 Like

If you took time to watch then you would not call me a moron

You insult me without taking time to watch. If you did you would see it’s a left wing commentator who voted Bernie and has very progressive views. Yet the title put you off :man_facepalming:t5: And I need critical thinking lessons. Can’t win here I’m not even a right wing voter :joy:

This the bill as it exists today. Show me how they’re “Killing net neurtraility”. Must be between the lines?

CHAPTER 3.5. Internet Neutrality

1. For purposes of this chapter, the following definitions apply:
    (a) “Broadband Internet access service” means a mass-market retail service by wire or radio in California that provides the capability to transmit data to, and receive data from, all or substantially all Internet endpoints, including any capabilities that are incidental to and enable the operation of the communications service, but excluding dial-up Internet access service. “Broadband Internet access service” also encompasses any service in California that provides a functional equivalent of that service or that is used to evade the protections set forth in this chapter.
    (b) “Edge provider” means any individual or entity that provides any content, application, or service over the Internet, and any individual or entity that provides a device used for accessing any content, application, or service over the Internet.
    © “End user” means any individual or entity that uses a broadband Internet access service.
    (d) “Internet service provider” means a business that provides broadband Internet access service to an individual, corporation, government, or other customer in California.
    (e) “Paid prioritization” means the management of an Internet service provider’s network to directly or indirectly favor some traffic over other traffic, including through the use of techniques such as traffic shaping, prioritization, resource reservation, or other forms of preferential traffic management, either (1) in exchange for consideration, monetary or otherwise, from a third party, or (2) to benefit an affiliated entity.
    (f) “Reasonable network management” means a network management practice that primarily has a technical network management justification, but does not include other business practices. A network management practice is reasonable if it is primarily used for, and tailored to, achieving a legitimate network management purpose, taking into account the particular network architecture and technology of the broadband Internet access service.

2. (a) It shall be unlawful for an Internet service provider, insofar as the provider is engaged in providing broadband Internet access service, to engage in any of the following activities:
    (1) Blocking lawful content, applications, services, or nonharmful devices, subject to reasonable network management practices.
    (2) Impairing or degrading lawful Internet traffic on the basis of Internet content, application, or service, or use of a nonharmful device, subject to reasonable network management practices.
    (3) Engaging in paid prioritization.
    (4) Unreasonably interfering with, or unreasonably disadvantaging, either an end user’s ability to select, access, and use broadband Internet access service or the lawful Internet content, applications, services, or devices of the end user’s choice, or an edge provider’s ability to make lawful content, applications, services, or devices available to end users. Reasonable network management shall not be a violation of this paragraph.
    (5) Failing to publicly disclose accurate information regarding the network management practices, performance, and commercial terms of its broadband Internet access services sufficient for consumers to make informed choices regarding use of those services and for content, application, service, and device providers to develop, market, and maintain Internet offerings.
    (b) (1) Nothing in this section supersedes any obligation or authorization a provider of broadband Internet Access service may have to address the needs of emergency communications or law enforcement, public safety, or national security authorities, consistent with or as permitted by applicable law, or limits the provider’s ability to do so.
    (2) Nothing in this section prohibits reasonable efforts by an Internet service provider of broadband Internet access service to address copyright infringement or other unlawful activity.

1 Like

Yet you still have not watched it :man_facepalming:t5: If you I’m wrong then call me a moron is that how it’s supposed to work? I present my evidence you look at it and scrutinize it. If it’s wrong tell me

Edited to include changes to his post:

Is that your video? You fishing for clicks?

No, and I told you why. The headline is a lie, so at best the content is suspect. It’s not evidence. It’s opinion. It’s Propaganda. Meant to confirm what people like you already believe. More noise for your echo chamber.

I posted the actual fucking bill from the California State Assembly website. That is fact. What this gentleman thinks about it doesn’t matter a single iota.

1 Like

Someone watch and tell this guy what’s in it because seriously it’s becoming stupid now

OA, man :giroud3: :giroud3:

On Trump, if Democrats keep telling their base to fuck off by supporting corrupt establishment candidates, then they will keep losing.

No point trying to win over soft Rs, they will always tow the party line.

Try to energise your base the way Trump and the rest of them are energising the racists.

But they won’t. They care too much about the donor gravy train.

Check this out, and despair at the state of the American left:

The Menendez shit just sums it up.

1 Like

I’m a huge supporter of the :rainbow_flag: community and always will be. I do not however support transitioning before someone reaches the age of 18 as I feel as a child you don’t necessarily really know who you are in life anyway.

But somebody’s decision to transition from one gender to another should never be described as an illness no matter what it’s called.

The reason suicide rates remain high once someone has transitioned has a lot to do with how society treats transgender people.

2 Likes

You talk about my echo chamber yet not willing to step out if yours to see what the vids is saying

Trump should get off Twitter. It’s not very becoming of a President

1 Like

I posted the text of the bill you’re saying “killed net neutrality” ask you to point out the parts that “killed net neutrality”. Which you didn’t. I stated the fact that it hasn’t been passed, and therefore isn’t law and you’re harping on about about a video with a misleading headline? This shit right here. This is why Donald “grab 'em by the pussy” Trump is our president.

Edit:

You talk about my echo chamber yet not willing to step out if yours to see what the vids is saying

Do you know what an echo chamber is? Allow me to elucidate:

“An environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered”

I didn’t post any opinions or beliefs (other than my opinion that you’re a moron). Try again big guy.

Well shows the state of American politics

Is it these kind of videos you learn from? Did you learn your fact about how all of Scandinavia have erased gender norms from similar videos? By the way, you know Scandinavia consists of several countries right? With separate laws, history and culture too! Look it up bro.

He is your president because guys like yourself are unwilling to listen to different views so those with views that differ from yours stayed quite and voted for him. Telling people they are bad because they are white is stupid and that’s coming from a black man. Telling some the should vote for a woman because of vagina while her politics is just as bad got you trump

It’s easy to sit there and poke fun at it without watching. I garuntee you when you do you will stop spouting rubbish

Again I say watch the vid if it’s a trash vid your more than welcome to ridicule me. Again it’s not a right wing vid because guess what I’m not right

It must be true so.

I don’t care about people’s views. I care about facts. I don’t listen to people who lie. I don’t have time to sift through the bullshit. The headline on that video is a lie. Period. End of. Not a debatable statement.

I called you moron because you’re spewing regurgitated talking points from propaganda and then tried to use that propaganda as proof of what you said. But here’s the problem. You lied… You said California killed net neutrality and it simply didn’t.

1 Like

It’s the state of politics all over. Politicians trying to think they’re modern and “one of us”. The likes of Sadik Khan as well.

Get off Twitter. It’s a platform for the common man to speak. You’re already in a position of power- make well constructed arguments rather than reactionary tweets.