Trump

Get a god damned vasectomy you moaning twat, if it’s so important to you. It’s easier to blame them gold digging bitches, though, right?

8 Likes

One can be medically proven.

The rest of your post is absolute rubbish. If you don’t want kids don’t have sex, otherwise regardless of any protection you run the risk of having one. And if you have one they are your responsibility.

4 Likes

WTF!? It was signed by Johnson.

Only an idiot like you would pardon a woman and vilify a man for not wanting something idiot. At the end of the day, when a woman doesn’t want a child and the man does she can have an abortion and a man has to deal with it you twat nothing said nothing done; so why is so hard to comprehend that why can’t a man say no I don’t want that? Or maybe you head is to think to process such a simple thing.

Read the above; you people sound like you have pussies between you legs to comprehend simple logic; or see simple biases that occur in front of you.

A fucking republican; pushed for it ass; Eisenhower look it up

I really miss that rolling on the floor smiley. Is there any remote chance we can get it back?

1 Like

typical pro feminist man can’t see simple biase towards his own gender; and you guys will talk about equality like liberal freaks but ignore blatant gender inequalities when it isn’t against a woman. I fucking the roll on the floor emoji.

Seriously though a man and a woman can accidentally get pregnant, the man says let’s keep it she says no and off to the abortion clinic the man has no say. Now let’s replay that scenario; this the man says no I don’t want to have a child woman decides actually I want it man says fine but I am leaving; now things get strange she can have that child and without that mans concern and get courts/government(uk) to get money for that child.

Even if she doesn’t go try to get money from him, he still has to no choice but to fucking bare the burden of having a child when the fucking woman has choices, why is that so difficult to understand! And yes a man should have the right to seek legal action for that like how a woman can.

Oh right yea, if we defend women we must be women. What a pathetic thing to say.

2 Likes

Yep, but Johnson’s one was more effective in the end.

I’m surely not the first to break this to you, but you’re quite challenged in the upstairs department and also a misogynist. At least you can do something about the latter. Try to see this whole man-woman thing as something positive, not a war.
It might even make you, dare I say, mhappy.

7 Likes

:cech:

No; it’s just it’s insulting that another man is so wrapped up in this bullshit idea of male responsibility.

Insulting :joy:

You’re very fucking precious arent you.

1 Like

Wow so, challenging the status quo; highlighting misandry; and bias makes me a misogynist; hmm I have no issues with equal rights, no issues with closing the pay gap between men and women, no issues with offering women the same opportunities as men, not against women’s rights; but yeah I am not a feminist, that ideology is rotten to the core it has gone beyond advocating women; to making men disposable and ignored.

Yeah I am misogynist because I don’t get why a uni will stop and international men’s day which is to highlight male suicide, prostate cancer and mental health, because of feminists decided it was patriarchal and exemplified excluded women; funny how it’s fine to have an international women’s day to highlight breast cancer, female suicide and mental health!

The same feminist decided to try to make movember illegal because it takes away from breast cancer awareness, but get this prostate cancer kills men but breast cancer kills women; btw guess which one is funded at twice the amount?

Misandry is well and rife but nope if a highlight a bias it’s misogynistic to care for a man problem; get out of here seriously.

I think after two terms of being out of power sort of does that to you.

Nothing precious about it; feminist men are the worst type of men around, they would gladly ignore the plight of men in favour of a woman no mater how unreasonable or bias.

1 Like

I’m no feminist. I defend a situation if I feel it needs defending. I call people cunts where I think they’re acting like cunts. :+1:

Getting off topic here anyway so lets leave it at that eh.

1 Like

‘The plight of men’. I have a dislike for feminism too. But yes. How pathetic are men. If you’re not gay or disabled, life for most men is incredibly easy.

This issue has nothing to do with feminism imo, but the right of self-determination. Something conservatives/republicans should identify with. But when it comes to something like abortion they oddly don’t…

1 Like

I can’t wait to see his first 100 days.

1 Like

You won’t have to wait that long. He’s promised he’s doing everything on day 1 after all :smirk:

I just find this whole thing hilarious from a UK standpoint. We complain non stop that politicians don’t tell us the truth, we just want the facts, and if a politician makes one promise they don’t keep, people are in tears. Look at the shit Nick Clegg still gets over tuition fees from an election he didn’t win 6 years ago.

Yet the USA have gone and elected someone that I would imagine most of them are very aware that he’s not sincere with the promises he makes and they’re happy to just go with it. There won’t be protests in the street “where’s our wall!”, “send her to jail!”.

2 Likes