Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

1 shot at goal before Lacazette shot.

Fucking awful second half.

Should have been 5-0 scum

1 Like

I think I hate our defensive coaching. I mean, why try to change it.

1 Like

We have defensive coaching?

3 Likes

The midfield had no control Control whatsoever, poor passing and nobody presenting themselves as an option.

1 Like

Cant wait until wenger leaves, it is all too apparent we go into games with fuck all gameplan just chucks the players out there with a ‘get on with it’ attitude. What in the fuck does wenger do nowadays he sure as fuck doesnt seem to any useful coaching. Hopefully this is the last we will see of him now next season.

Give credit to spurs for making our weaknesses very apparent. Glaring weaknesses if you like. Midfield is very weak. No technical ability and we sorely need a ball winning midfielder. And the defense has fallen apart. Say what you like about Mustafi, he’s mistake prone but when he’s on he’s a wall, this might be the end for Kosh tho. We need a better RB as well.

I’m actually not concerned about our attack at all. We had chances but our main issue was the lack of effort. That was shocking. Too many misplaced passes. We had several opportunities on the counter but Özil and Miki were poor today.

However at the end of the day we still shit on spurs at the emirates don’t think they are all that much better than us, especially considering we have a lot more dross to sort before we can be back to our best. Sven has his work cut out for him this summer. Needs to sort the defense and midfield now.

2 Likes

What I’ve seen lately is at the beginning of every second half we invite pressure and they knew that.

1 Like

Completely outclassed, Wenger had absolutely no clue here, and the players bar a couple of them were shameful.

4 Likes

Escaped with a 1-0 loss, we played like cowards and got flattered by the scoreline.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/gunnerblog/status/962325580216717312

6 Likes

Funny when we took off xhaka and elneny we had better control in the middle.

2 Likes

We did actually look a lot better with a 4-2-4 even though that’s a lot down to last minute panic stations

Is it me or are we pretty much ALWAYS shit early second half

Yep

I knew someone was gonna fix that for me :smiley:

1 Like

What’s the mini top 6 table now ? I remember when Spurs were bottom of it but I said without a doubt we’d end on the bottom of it.

Competitive 1st half but destroyed 2nd half, I called it about 5-0 or so with our best chance the late one by Lacazette.

So, is the loss of what is just 3 points enough to evaporate the positivity or are we still in for top 4?

You have to feel like this was our only chance of getting 4th and yet again we blew it. No way we deserve to be in the CL at the expense of Spurs based on this.

2 Likes

I’ve accepted our Premier League 6th place fate months ago.

The real hammer blow will be when we’re knocked out of EL by FC Random Europa Side Nobody Has Heard Of.

4 Likes