Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Yeah Elneny buzzes around covering Kilometers but we are no better defensively when he plays, just more limited offensively, nothing footballer

You’re all too optimistic, stop. These are the times you lose, almost every single time there’s been an optimistic outlook to a game you’ve lost it!

2 Likes

Wilshere brace incoming :smiley:

1 Like

You either play Xhaka holding or don’t play him at all, just further exposed and most of whats good about him is taken away when he’s further forward.

This would have been a good game for the 3-4-3 imo, with Kolasinac in we would have had width that Monreal can’t provide anymore.

No Wanyama is a plus.

4 Likes

Ramsey fucking sick note. Grr.

I really hope we play a defensive and counter attacking game. Tottenham will start well and try to impose themselves. We need to sucker punch them at every opportunity. COYG!!

Here we go! :kos2:

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com/

Think to be honest we’ve been lucky not to concede 4 goals in this second half.

3 Likes

Shit happens. Move on. The plan to defend and counter was good though.

Jack, you’re alright. The rest of them can fuck off!

1 Like

Should have lost 4-0. Cech’s best game of the season

3 Likes

Missed Ramsey’s midfield drive I thought. No-one making runs bar Auba.

5 Likes

Such a fucking casual team. No drive at all for the most part in the second half to score and begging to concede 4. Really just sad to watch.

4 Likes

We where bossed there. Poch had way to much nous for Wenger for the full 90.

wenger has really one a number on this team how can we have so much quality and create so fucking little. Are these players braindead you have now got a player like Auba and barely once did they chip a ball over the top, where is the fucking service everything is behind a striker with pace are these players doing it on purpose?

How long is it gonna be before we make Auba look like like Iwobi?

1 Like

We had no plan B… :eyes:

2 Likes

I think he was a massive miss for us today, Aaron.

2 Likes

I think I hate lacazette.

1 Like

Completely outplayed. We only looked dangerous in the first 5 mins and the last 2. They swamped us all over the park. Showed us exactly why they’re so much better than us off the ball to allow their game plan on the ball. We just don’t have a pressing game that the modern big game demands.

Execution was poor for the precious few opportunities we did get.

1 Like