Tickets FAQ

The idea of this thread is that hopefully a user or passerby will find the answer they need in regards to tickets without the need to post their query. It’s not that we don’t wish for people to post their queries (and you can still do so on the other thread) but with the same ones cropping up time and again we just felt this could be a bit of a time saver for all concerned.

DO I NEED A MEMBERSHIP?
The simple answer is yes. If you wish to purchase your tickets direct from the club then pretty much all the tickets they sell are sold to members.

WHICH MEMBERSHIP SHOULD I GET?
If you’re not already a member you can only buy a Red Level Membership (or a Junior Gunners Membership if you are within those age parameters). If you are a Silver Member chances are you don’t need this FAQ. Gold Members are Season Ticket Holders.

CAN I BUY MORE THAN ONE TICKET WITH MY MEMBERSHIP?
In almost all circumstances the answer is no. One membership = one ticket. On a rare occasion a match that does not sell out will be opened to the Friends & Family sale which would allow for a member to purchase further tickets under that membership but you should not count on this happening as a game against Hull is as likely to sell out as one against Liverpool.

MY FRIEND AND I BOTH HAVE MEMBERSHIPS, DO WE NEED TO PURCHASE OUR TICKETS SEPARATELY?
No. Memberships can be linked. Once another membership is in your Network you can purchase a ticket for that membership as well as your own at the same time. This equally applies if you wished to purchase tickets for more than one other person so long as their membership is in your network.

CAN I GET TWO SEATS BESIDE ONE ANOTHER?
The rather annoying answer to that is that it depends on whether or not you can find the required number of seats together when purchasing your tickets. This may be easier on Ticket Exchange (see below) however there is no guarantee there either as it will again depend on what is available when you check there. If you are travelling a long distance to the game you may not wish to take the chance and wait on Ticket Exchange.

WHEN CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS?
The information for ticket sales for all games can be found on Arsenal.com. All times listed on that website will refer to the local London time so make sure you convert to your own local time if needs be.

SHOULD I BE ONLINE AS SOON AS TICKETS GO ONSALE?
Ideally yes. For each League game at east 3,500 tickets are held back to sell to those who are Red Members. Depending on the games popularity these can go quick so best to be online as soon as the sale period begins.

WHAT IF THE GAME IS SOLD OUT?
Once a game is sold out the Ticket Exchange period begins?

WHAT IS TICKET EXCHANGE?
It is essentially an additional opportunity to purchase tickets for anyone with a membership. Once a game is officially a sell out Seaston Ticket holders can put their tickets up for resale through the club and Silver and Red Members can purchase the seat for that game.

WHAT IF I’VE MISSED THE SALE PERIOD AND THE TICKET EXCHANGE?
Try twitter, but be careful and check the history of anyone you are going to do business with as far as you can.

WHAT ABOUT TICKETS FOR AWAY GAMES?
All the details about ticket sales for away games appears on arsenal.com.They will be sold to Season Ticket holders and away club members first with any tickets remaining sold to silver/red members with the number of credits required for that particular sale.

3 Likes

If you need further information or you are a total beginner when it comes to buying Arsenal tickets, check out our comprehensive guide in the link below.

The thread is open to any questions or queries you may have. Thanks!

1 Like