Thomas Lemar

https://twitter.com/lequipe/status/880051870508756993

https://twitter.com/mattspiro/status/880055817319448581

Speaking of Lamar, I have to say that goal he scored in the cup against PSG to level it (in vain in the end, but still) was so nice, but that clean, sexy hit surprising everyone, love it, for some reason it’s one of the coolest goals I’ve enjoyed live in a while.

Hate having to rely on Twitter rumours, but it definitely seems like we are interested in him. Would be a superb addition if we can get it done.

Looking at all these videos on my streamable thinking I’d take Fekir this summer :cry:

The more Monaco players that leave, the more the others will want out, and we have yet to see if their club can actually handle saying 'No!" to any of them.

I don’t see why 6 or 7 of them won’t leave, with any that stay behind making a bad decision / being unlucky. Yes they may bring in the next line of talent but it’s asking a lot for them to recreate the success of 16/17, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Monaco finish 4th or below in the French league next term, plus exit the Champion League in the group stages. Nailed on Pot 1 seed that you want to draw

Strange Monaco don’t ask that much like with Mbappe. 40 mil would be a good deal for us.

@ 1:35. Composed as fuck. The chip by Bernado though.

Ftfy :wink:

https://twitter.com/FlRST11/status/877103740548820992

2 Likes

They did offer Mbappe a contract renewal. With the signing of Tielemans and another midfielder from Zulte Waregem they already participated on Bakayoko and/or Fabinho leaving. It can be very well they are not against all those guys, except Mbappe, leaving.

1 Like

Dembele flies under the radar a little but is just as exciting as Mbappe for me or a least close enough.

Exceptional talent.

1 Like
1 Like

They’ve decided to put their foot down for Lemar. Cunts.

I don’t think he really does tbh. F.e. those rumours regarding Barcelona wanting him.

The French will have an insane forward line at the World Cup.

Dembele - Griezmann/Mbappe - Lemar.

1 Like

Cant blame them for holding out… they could very well lose half their first team.

He should hand in a transfer request… and we’ll give them walcott on a free as well.

just offer them 40 million rather then being stingy

2 Likes

If Wenger really wants him, I just hope we don’t miss out through not going the bit extra.
Surely he will want to give himself the best chance to make up for his worst season in the PL, and if that means spending a bit extra, just do it.

1 Like

What I meant is that it’s Mbappe that’s been in all the headlines last season and beyond, Demebele had an excellent season also.

Him and Mbappe are very much the future of France in the final third.

No chance to get out Lemar. Bakayoko, Mendy & Fabinho (after Germain and Silva) are in talk with other clubs. They can’t sell everyone.

Why the fuck are we always the ones to lose out on players when a teams is selling half their fucking squad. Why are we always the team they put their foot down to. Fucks me off so much.

7 Likes