Thomas Lemar

This is actually happening. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Demolish us then sign our top transfer target.

Klopp’s making Wenger his bottom bitch.

The sadistic part of me wants him to join liverpool

3 Likes

Silly Liverpool, paying the inflated price. They should be smart like us.

2 Likes

Neither one are coming to Arsenal–you know this.

Do you believe we are getting them?

Their fans will never know the amazing feeling we get on Earnings Day!

4 Likes

Certainly not! Draxler should definitely leave PSG but I wouldn’t come here if I were him. VvD is wanted all across Europe apparently, it’d be very decent of him if he decided on us :laughing:

Man the prospect of signing Lemar got me excited and made me engage in football again. If he signs for Liverpool, I am done for another season.

I have my own shit to plan for & rectify.

1 Like

Someone contact Hoogendijk and warn her. :giroud3:

EDIT:

Can I get some recognition from the resident Dutchies for spelling that name without Googling it? :wink:

1 Like

I think selling clubs are fed up with Wenger’s transfers tactics of perpetually haggling and waiting until the end of the window and would rather do business with a grown up.

1 Like

When you type a surname followed by fake nudes into google enough times you get good at spelling it.

2 Likes

she’s not a guy though

1 Like

£64.8m
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/902258875952275456

1 Like

Barça were interested, we clearly rate him a lot, Liverpool now clearly think he’s worth a large sum of money, maybe he is really the real deal/there’s something we’re missing here?

Imagine my surprise when Hoogendijk wasn’t descriptive and didn’t translate into “huge dick”. :giroud3:

2 Likes

Or maybe liverpool are being c*nts and just out pricing him for us. If the boy wants to come to us, he will, but now we’re gonna have to pay 70mil.

Its not my money, i dont care, but considering we’ve sold chamberpot for a measly 35mil, it rankles a bit

We can promise him the Europa League, something Southampton can’t :henry2:

I think that’s extremely unlikely considering we were already able to price ourselves out of the bidding without any help from Liverpool.

4 Likes