Theo Walcott

All the best, Theo

1 Like

Rooney, Lennon, Theo the golden generation rides again.

4 Likes

Hands down

images

4 Likes

in comparison to the Emirates, Everton looks really bad. Canā€™t they even afford a coat of paint? Looks really really drab and a state.

I wish him well, but fuck yeah!

http://s4.postimg.org/8uml4mgm3/W447.gif

Yeah definitely his run to set up Ade. We should have been in that CL semi that year.

Anyways bye Theo all the best

Looks even more like Mahrez now :smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Yay. Goodbye Theo.

Now that this is done, I am kinda feeling sad.
Theo was such a long part of me watching Arsenal that his departure is feeling weird.

But still yay.

He was frozen out of the team so Iā€™m not really sad to see him go. Hope he smashes it there and scores a lot of goals. He might be a good shout for FPL. Probably cheap and i think heā€™ll score and assist some.

The one where he joined Everton

altavia-act.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ezgif-2230066172.gif

1 Like

Loyal player, but not at our level. Good luck at Everton.

2 Likes

Heā€™ll do fine at Everton. That was always probably his level and I donā€™t really think he did anywhere near enough to warrant nearly 12 years at Arsenal. I mean 65 goals in 12 years is an average of about 5 or 6 a season. He only ever really seemed to kick into gear when contract talks were on the table. Iā€™m sure most here remember him flirting with the idea of Chelsea before we slapped him on a contract he didnā€™t deserve.

Thanks for the service. But definitely wonā€™t miss him.

5 Likes

Looks good in blue. Hope he does well!!

1 Like

He scored 108 in 400 games which is solid numbers since he was a wide player and not always starting, injury prone etc. He won us FA Cup in 2015 too. He looks good in blue. I hope he proves a few wrong and brings them up the table

1 Like

You arenā€™t joining the Everton forums now as well?:speak_no_evil::theo:

2 Likes

What is Arsenal level??
I think he is more useful than Iwobi.

2 Likes

He won an FA Cup with us in 2015.

That must be what you meant.

2 Likes

Aside from the return of Roo, Walcott must be their biggest profile signing in years. It does illustrate the difference between the two clubs

Iā€™d be pretty excited about signing him as an Evertonian, but heā€™s not a top 6 breaker-inner is he