Theo Walcott

This guy whoever he is in his ultimate wisdom set this supposed Arsenal supporter straight.

https://twitter.com/CurtisSams/status/898578807216459777?s=09

1 Like

DEFINE PROLIFIC

1 Like

Theo’s so good and his stats are amazing! That’s why the bidders are lining up and we should get close to €85 mil for him. But he’s worth so much more for us to keep!!

1 Like

The rest of the teams are decades behind Arsenal in terms of use of analytics… that’s why they don’t see the value the same way… also, it is likely that there are a bunch of bids that we just don’t hear about.

We’re also not hearing any bids coming in for Özil, so there’s that.

2 Likes

GET EM PPB!!! That’ll teach these arrogant supporters a thing or two.

Don’t hear any bids for Messi tbh

2 Likes

Great cameo, dirty bastard. GET OUT OF MY CLUB!

Did he even touch the ball? Why bring him on unless someone is hurt?

Luca shut the fuck up you don’t even know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Invisible again

Maybe you should be using your energy on complaining about Lacazette who was invisible for the entire match.

Walcott invisible for 10 years

2 Likes

Actually he got no fucking service from the fucking wasters around him, even ozil was fucking gash tbh i dont give a fuck if he and sanchez leave we were doing better without the fucking sulking cuntbags. When he did get a chance he scored only for it to be ruled out, i swear he was onside!

NO FUCKING SERVICE YOU SAY?!! FUCKING LOL, really the nerve to come out with this line.

You have broken my balls! Stop with this fucking trolling. How can you still defend Walcott!?

No fuck off Luca use your fucking brain for once instead of being so fucking EMO. Theo was on the pitch for 10 fucking minutes against a parked bus whereas Lacazette was on the pitch the entire match fucking things up. Get your head out of your ass and put blame where it belongs.

He scored a great goal wrongly ruled out.

Yeah on a lucky deflected bounce. The guy got into no good areas, made no good runs, gave the ball away cheaply time after time, when the ball came to him in good areas fucked it up completely with bad touches again and again. I’ve seen enough to know Theo can do everything Laca just did today except Theo would actually have got into good positions and probably scored a goal or two today. Laca is trash.

Funny how you do judge him after just 2 games, while Walcott is WC in your opinion.