Theo Walcott

When @BigWeng_4LYFE sees 100 new posts in this thread.

25 Likes

This should bang. Brilliant post :joy:

2 Likes

Any old Simpsons reference is an instant like from me tbh :joy:

6 Likes

:joy: thanks for making me lol in the middle of the line at the coffee shop mysty. The Simpson’s was such a genius show back in the day. They say that particular episode, marge vs the monorail, is the best ever, Conan O’Brien wrote that episode btw.

1 Like

Glad to be of service Sir! And much like the monorail in that episode, I wonder when will be the point our season will begin to derail? :wenger:

1 Like

I just watched a Nimoy documentary on Netflix, For the Love of Spock. Worth a watch :slight_smile:

1 Like

I seriously cannot imagine a world in which Arsenal wins the league again with Theo Walcott on our team sheet.

Yeah cause 19 goals and 2 assists wouldn’t be very helpful in a league campaign whatsoever.

9 of those goals wouldn’t be helpful whatsoever to our league campaign, because they were scored in other competitions.

6 Likes

You could say doing well in cup compititions wil have a positive affect on league form so not helpful whatsoever isn’t quite right :nerd_face:

1 Like

That really is reaching mate lol

2 Likes

Next time we get knocked out a cup competition and it affects our league form remember this exchange lol

1 Like

I cant see our reserves getting knocked out of the league cup affecting the performance of the first team in the league :slight_smile:

You know that saying 19 goals will help with the league is highly misleading when only just over half of those goals were actually scored in the league.

Saying Walcott’s 10 goals would help with the league isn’t quite as emphatic a point as saying 19, is it? Don’t bullshit now lol

2 Likes

It’s happened before

Of corse not I’m being silly but it dosent do any harm and if his goals help us to win a cup instead of the league is that such a bad thing?

That’s just because we are mentally weak bottlers, must top clubs deal with cup exits fine.

1 Like

Nobody remotely implied it was a bad thing.

Agreed

So you both agree Theo scoring goals in cup comps will help our league form because if he didn’t and lost that bad cup result would cause us to bottle it in the league?? :nerd_face: