Theo Walcott

Preseason is made for players like Theo - when the teams are at their least organized and disciplined and trying various things. He really hasn’t done that great in preseason but looked threatening today and scored a peach of a goal.

I can’t stand him, but we need him to play well at the start of the season or we have zero chance imho.

I hope the fans back him. Right now he’s our striker through no fault of his own. We know he’s not good enough but with some confidence he could do a decent job for a few weeks.

3 Likes

Problem is we may be saying this for the rest of the season.

Fun times ahead.

I’d be more inclined to back him if he didn’t pull that whole “I wanna be a striker” routine while jerking the club around for a new contract.

I mean he played hia cards to get some things he wanted when we weren’t in an otherwise great position. I really have no problem with how he played out the negations, its what he did with the opportunities afforded to him after he’d signed the deal that fucks me off. What he does on the field is all that matters. No one would give a single fuck if hed done that and gone on to have two 15+ goal seasons.

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right. The whole pulling out of a challenge thing also really ticked me off. And now all of the sudden he wants to be a winger, but Arsene has said he’s still a striker.

If this really is Arsene’s last season (and ho boy what a season it’s shaping up to be) we’ll be treated to summer 2017 of Theo trying to prove himself under the new manager. It’s probably best for everyone if we just part ways.

It was best to part ways years ago… we could have De Bruyne, Mane, or countless others that would be massive improvement over him, with actual football brains and balls.

I’ll give him until the first 50/50 that he pusses out of then I’m booing him.

Ur doin it Theo ur doiiin itttt!!

Yesterday he sent a message to Arsène after his words about his qualities to play again as striker.

His goal scored yesterday reminded me to the goal scored at Stamford Bridge five years ago. We need to recover him mentally because he has the qualities to be again a key player for Arsenal.

1 Like

I’m sure he tries and wants to do well, but he such a maddening, ineffective player.

Him and Ox should have been sold and the money spent on a quality RW.

3 Likes

Soft cunt can’t even go a game without tripping over the ball.

won a penalty, missed, scored a goal to make up for it and then disappears for the next 60 minutes. He really needs to add some kind of contribution to our game if he’s to play a full season again.

1 Like

Nope, he really needs to FUCK RIGHT OFF, that’s what he needs to do!

1 Like

He’s just an absolute garbage footballer. Made Mane look like a fucking titan.

1 Like

Why is he still here ffs

1 Like

Missed, scored, misplaced passes. Pure Theo Walcott.

That difficult second book is fucking impossible for him.

1 Like

You guys are having a go at theo what did Alexis do fo 90min?

3 Likes

Theo Walcott has played an outstanding first half (during the second no one passed him a decent ball), scoring a great goal and helping Bellerìn to not suffer the presence on the flank of Moreno and Coutinho. I can only support a player who are searching to react after two bad years, coming back in training before the official start to wark hard to recover the best form and to have admit to be not a striker.