Theo Walcott

Please happen :pray:

Getting this leech out of arsenal will be the best thing we do this summer.

5 Likes

Finally a legit opportunity to use this headline:

#THREE-OH-WALCOTT

And they blew it.

5 Likes

Either Arsenal have finally binned him or he’s dropping a clue as to his next club by doing a spot of bin dipping.

12 Likes

Hahahaha.

Why is he wearing a Spurs shirt in that pic?

5 Likes

Took me a minute :smile:

That avatar is such amaze…love me some larry david.

3 Likes

Good game from Theo yesterday, i’ll stick my neck on the line for all the haters in here and say…

I think Theo will have a great season for us, he will get over 10 assists and score over 15 goals.

Go on Theo…

2 Likes

So worse than last season? The fact is that he can be great on his day, but he is not reliable during the whole season.

Sorry, Premier League only, thats what I meant to say…ooops.

Walcott was one of our best players against Benfica, and he looked very motivated, but how many times have we said that about him?

He is our longest serving player and has always showed glimpses of being a top player, but because of injuries and inconsistency, he can never be considered a player that is going to take us to the next level.

1 Like

Theo scored two open goals, come on. The third was an OG.

The moment he was put under any pressure he missed the target from 5 yards, skying it out of the Emirates.

Was glad to see him in the B team yesterday, hopefully stays that way. Europa and League cup for him.

6 Likes

Theo is a pacey poacher, like a fast Chicharito

2 Likes

I’m hoping he won’t play enough league games to make that even remotely possible

8 Likes

This is why I prefer Walcott over Mahrez. He is a great squad player, knows and accepts that.

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

Yeah. And terrible footballers. We don’t need that here.

being a squad player is easier to accept when you’re on over 100k

10 Likes

Think Theo stays as long as Wenger does. I just get the feeling there’s no way he would agitate for a move and I’m not so sure Wenger would move fast to get rid of him. Maybe if it made way for someone like Mbappé, otherwise he’s here to stay.

The one positive is if we can play him as a plan B, like Giroud last season and run him down in the cups.

1 Like

This is the year Theo will be signing his next contract so I expect he’ll be good until January.

1 Like