Theo Walcott

Wenger will fucking bring needless rage onto himself by starting Theo over Campbell.

Too fucking loyal.

Wenger, you have trusted him for a decade now. Time to cut loose.

3 Likes

Ooh forget the China option - potential for an extravagant fee and the wages they offer are silly.

Would essentially end his England career though so he’s probably happy to be a squad player for Arsenal on £140k/w.

He’s got it absolutely made right now so he really has very little incentive to go anywhere really.

1 Like

Walcott wants to play on the right, plays on the right.

Walcott wants to play as forward, plays as forward.

Walcott wants to return to be a winger, will return to be a winger.

Theo Walcott FC, since 2006.

3 Likes

There are not many England players that would go to China, when they’re being paid the same by staying in England and where most people around them will talk English.

Theo has been very very poor for the last few years, we all know this, however…
I will stick my neck out and say…

I reckon that he will have a good season and surprise most people, at least, I hope so…
We ain’t gonna sell him this close to the start of the season, so while he is still a gooner, I’m going to support him, and give him a chance. His finishing isn’t too bad, his pace is still pretty decent, so lets hope for a good season from him…

2 Likes

It’s truly astonishing that he still doesn’t know his best position. Either way, he isn’t good enough put on the right or down the middle.

I was hoping he would be sold to West Ham or something this window, but it seems like we’re stuck with him for another year.

2 Likes

We should be past hoping, in 10 years he’s made incremental improvements to his game and overall failed to deliver on his earlier promise.

Now he’s lost pace and seemingly can’t blow past players like he used to, they know his best position but the fact is he just doesn’t cut it there anymore.

He gets a lot of stick these days which at times is OTT but it wouldn’t be as bad if you could see him actually trying his best, last season it didn’t look like he gave a fuck and that’s what I think sent some over the edge.

2 Likes

Poor confused little David Alaba. :wink:

2 Likes

Bayern is a shit club. They should stop to permit the interviews with their players when they’re drunk.

1 Like

Same as Messi. Rougly translates to “We had the game completely wrapped up and were coasting, then this guy comes off the bench and runs quick and we were all half asleep so not really expecting it. We still won though.”

5 Likes

Man, Theo is going to take a beating from the off from the fans this season. If he’s getting shit on like this on a moderate fan site like OA then the hardcores are going to be singing “140k you’re having a laugh” and “you’re going to be sold in the morning” from the first kickoff. Could get real ugly.

2 Likes

And Oktoberfest is yet to start :poldi:

1 Like

No I think we will give him a chance. He’s had a summers rest - lets see if he has got his shit together.

If he plays like a timid bitch and looks uninterested for the first few games, then I hope we go savage on him, because basically he will have done to us what Adebayor did immediately after signing his new contact.

How the next few years of Theo Walcott’s career will go:

19 Likes

Even when he scores, he looks shit.

3 Likes

You aren’t capable to use him. With me he is one of the best players of the squad and with him I won the double during the first season. :joy:

You’re a poor manager, Craigie :campbell:

1 Like

I’m managing Southampton, so he did this all by himself :grinning:

2 Likes

He’s gonna put up some numbers this year.

2 goals 1 assist. those are some numbers.

2 Likes

^^^^ Against lolpool in the first match

1 Like