Theo Walcott

It was all centrerd around speed anyway which he’s most certainly lost to an extent.

Besides it’s the kind of comment you make after you’ve utterly dismantled said players team.

1 Like

Wait, what?

One of the big advantages of Alexis playing in the middle, for me, is that you don’t have to play Giroud, and you can get Iwobi and Walcott into the team, and have a fluid front four.

Would call Walcott our 3rd best attacking player also, tbh. That said, we could definitely improve our options on the wings, both Walcott and competition for Iwobi. Like @AW49 said Mané would’ve improved Walcott. I wasn’t calling for the signing of Mané so hindsight is 20/20 a bit but going into the season with Mané, Iwobi, Walcott, and Gnabry as our wing options would’ve been ideal.

1 Like

I might regret this but, please do explain?

Statistics show Walcott has more goals than him this season.

Statistics also show Bale is a significantly better player in every imaginable regard.

1 Like

Bale has hardly set the world alight at Madrid.

He’s one of the best players in the world. If you don’t agree that’s fine but don’t even attempt to put Walcott within the same bracket.

1 Like

Pele: Pascal Cygan is alright

Arsenal fans: :cech: :rosicky: :coq: OMG SEE PELE SAID CYGAN IS QUALITY.

2 Likes

He’s only won two Champions League trophies there and scored and played a huge part in both finals.

So yeah

3 Likes

That must be why they gave him a new improved contract.
He is one of their best players.

Just because Walcott has more goals than Bale doesn’t mean anything.

Walcott has a better goal scoring record than Ozil but I wouldn’t say he is a better player.

The facts are Walcott is a good, if inconsistent, player at Arsenal and Bale is world class.

Have you lot learnt not to bite at GG’s blatent trolling? :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

I don’t see the purpose of having people like that on the forum if their sole intention is to genuinely troll. That’s why I don’t think she’s a troll.

sexist

I will assume trying to compare Walcott with Bale is just a poor attempt at trolling.

Walcott vs KDB on the other hand is about right though…

:theo:

2 Likes

I was just coming in here to say that this Bale/Walcott thing needs to go. We all know it’s Walcott v KDB especially considering Theo scores and assists much more often :henry2:

I don’t think Walcott is good enough… I’d rather have Sanchez in the middle and two proper wingers, but we don’t have that… I like Iwobi but he is too raw.

2 Likes

whats happened to him, Sanka…he dead?..yeah maaan!

1 Like

Ahhh, ok I feel much better now. Theo is officially back from injury :theo:

Cheeky cameo on the weekend, from the comparably similar player to KDB, which is Sir Theo Walcott of Hertfordshire.

1 Like