The weather

Not only is the weather nice, but the Oilers are in the playoffs for first time in ten years. WOOHOO! Fuck, they’re lookin’ good.

Shitty March/start of April here. February was way better.

Looking good for the weekend

2 Likes

36 degrees tomorrow, fuck me.

1 Like

Weve got thunderstorms by the looks of things…Hopefully a few lightening bolts will hit some Chelsea players… But knowing our luck… Oh bugger!

3 Likes

Hot

Tits perfect this weekend here in the Midwest USA. Mid 70’s, sunny, low dew points. Gonna get my bronze on.

:point_up:

1 Like

Lol 75 degrees Fahrenheit is not hot :joy:

shut it you. This is about as good as it gets over here!

2 Likes

Thunderstorms were just raging down here south of the river, though it seems to have calmed down now to a light, almost drizzle.

Which makes the temperature lovely, I really wish it would just stay like this, I’m really not a big fan of the recent hot weather.

2 Likes

It’s gone all grey here! That’s no good for our FA Cup hopes - according to Danny Murphy, our only chance of winning today is if it’s hot and sunny :confused:

1 Like

Grey and wet Carshalton way… 4 poxy chelsea open tops just gone down the road…

Perfect weather to celebrate a League and cup double. Let’s hope we can put a spanner in the works! UTA

Too hot. Need rain once in a while even tho it messes your hair.

It rained 11 days straight when I first got to London in 2010, so I don’t think you would have to many problems with that :joy:

1 Like

God it’s just TOO damn hot right now. I’m going to the beach ASAP.

Listening to the rain if you’re inside is relaxing af

3 Likes

Just had a thunderstorm where I am. Was hoping for all day sun so I could have a BBQ and watch the game :confused: