The weather

Might be more effective to put a jumper on.

2 Likes

More effective but not as fun

3 Likes

Two hottest days of the year today (26 degrees) and tomorrow (27 degrees) and I booked them off on holiday because of the world cup :sunglasses::sunglasses: well I’m not watching the WC anymore hah gonna go and enjoy the sun :sunny:

3 Likes

We had our coldest day of the year today lol, 12 degrees.

Dont forget the sunscreen factor 100 buddy :ozil2:

Scotland has turned into Spain for the foreseeable future it looks like hahaha @Electrifying

@LordBendtner
I don’t need high factor sun cream. I tan very well :wink:

2 Likes

I know man, it was crazy warm yesterday.

A proper southern Europe warm air…

The met office app only shows you 6 days worth of weather so up to next Tuesday its 20+ every day :joy::joy: amazing

1 Like

3 Likes

11 degrees cooler where I am in the South than Scotland today. Thank God. Gimme rain or snow over this bloody weather anyday.

3 Likes

Fair play but I can never understand people like you haha. Summer is brilliant.

1 Like

Got no love for this heat either, fucking horrible when you have to commute and have some stinky cunt’s armpit about six inches from your face on the train.

4 Likes

Hottest may ever in Sweden, rainy midsummer as usual (same degrees as New Year’s Eve lol) and now the warm weather is back. 26-30c for 5 days now and according to the weather institute atleast for one more week :face_vomiting:

People think I’m mad but I hate the heat. Vacation on a beach or skiing? I take the snow everyday of the week/month/year/lifetime!!!

4 Likes

we are vikings. We arent suited to such heat. There is litterally no air condition culture in Denmark so the heat just fucks us up.

3 Likes

Yeah living in a seaside town is shite as soon as there’s a bit of sun.

2 Likes

Give me this weather every day of the year! Even if it is less fun when you’re stuck in doors for most of it.

3 Likes

Heat is where it gets more fun and funky.

1 Like

Sat at my desk with two fans going. Fuck this weather if you’ve got to work. Fuck it big time

3 Likes

Come on man, it’s not that bad.

You can eat your lunch outdoors!

I cycled in today, was grim AF, but it was amazing.

Cycling… Ur legs must be some absolutely units :giroud3: