The UEFA Super Cup

Chelsea actually deserve this tbh, made more effort than pool in this ET.

1 Like

Kante marking VVD, I did find that funny

1 Like

Not unhappy that VVD, Matip, Gomez, Fabinho, Henderson, and Salah are getting 120 plus minutes in Istanbul before they play on Saturday…

Aaawww a romantic hug at the end of the game…bless him!

I am hopefully this will tire them a little before our game next week

You knew it was over when you saw Abraham’s face.

8 Likes

Maybe at Southampton but not for us I’m afraid.

unlucky for Chelsea they outplayed Liverpool tonight and didn’t deserve to lose.

2 Likes

Definitely, also they mostly outplayed united til zouma decided he wanted to lose the game for chelsea.

1 Like

Why do people always say well done to players missing pens even when they take a bad one. Never get that.

Are goalkeepers allowed both feet off the line for shootouts? Or does that not apply to Liverpool goalkeepers?

1 Like

Adrian didn’t have either of his feet on the goal-line. Abraham’s penalty should be retaken under the crappy rules but whatever.

the new rules are for the PL, this was under the famously transparent and fair UEFA, mind :sweat_smile: but yeah maybe the ref team were just slacking

Liverpool the lesser of two evils. Thank fuck for that

1 Like

The ref told Adrián to stay on his line at least twice so it was something they were paying attention to, so seems odd that him being 12 miles in front of the line when Tammy’s penalty was taken would just be ignored

1 Like

Never. Only team more evil than Liverpool is Spurs. I think this Chelsea side are more likeable than their past teams anyway, plus lot of young English talent who’ll win us the next World Cup

1 Like

Ah, I was in the kitchen during the pen before it and that pen and came back in when they were comforting Abraham afterwards, I just responded to what Flexo wrote and guessed :sweat_smile: maybe they just gave up after telling him twice lol

Abraham an English future penalty taker.:joy:

I’ve said it before and I say it again, and this is probably a mountain I’ll die on, I can’t really get behind the fact that people find Chelsea or City more sympthatic than Liverpool or even fucking United and more even Spurs. Especially anybody under 30.

Who did Liverpool beat to be in the final.
Who did Chelsea beat to be in the final.
ERM all in all fuck Chelsea.