U.S. Politics

What countries don’t do this?

Direct democracies. Switzerland lol. My point is that the US is a jumbled up mess of something that resembles a democracy.

Switzerland has some direct democracy, probably more than most but its not run as an out and out direct democracy. The US is no different to anywhere else in terms of being a half arsed attempt at democracy.

I had an interesting discussion about democracy and the voting electorate recently…The main point was whether decisions like Brexit should be referred to the people.

Anyway In your view what would be a better attempt at democracy?

Ill take a bit more time to answer this once tomorrows hangover subsides as im getting ready to head out for the match now but in short I dont think true democracy is achievable.

1 Like

It’s come out now that Hillary was drunk, abusive, violent and had to be restrained when it became clear she had lost the election, which is why she didn’t make the concession speech till the next day.
Reports are saying she also had to be restrained from attacking staff, and had to be sedated.

It’s not the first time she’s been abusive and violent. there’s interviews online about her attacking members of her own secret service agents when she was first lady. there’s 1 agent who said she hit him on the back of the head with a bible. another said good morning to her and she verbally abused him.
Even her chef said she used the “N” word when in France and was served food she didn’t like by a black waiter.

There’s so much that came out during the election about the criminality of the Clintons (and still coming out), i can’t believe how stupid and incompetent the democratic party was by sticking with this woman and even stealing the nomination from Sanders. love him or loath him, i really believe if Sanders had been picked as the democratic nominee he would have beat Trump.

It’s looking likely that Jeff Sessions is Trumps choice for AG, i hope he doesn’t disappoint and goes after the Clinton’s with a special prosecutor.

Source?

Run a general search for yourself so you can choose the sources you prefer :slight_smile:

Edit, it seems to be only one source reporting this. a CNN reporter through a radio show host by the name of Kincannon.

CNN Insider Exposes Extremely Violent FREAK OUT Hillary Had Just After She Lost The Election
http://usherald.com/cnn-insider-exposes-extremely-violent-freak-hillary-just-lost-election/

Yeah thought so, your one and only source is a fake news sight according to a 30 second google

4 Likes

The fact still remains, she didn’t come out with a concession speech till the next day. and with so many people who are/were close to the Clinton’s also going public about how violent and abusive they are behind close doors, it’s a safe bet this is actually true.

I’d like to be your bookie if that’s what you call a safe bet

7 Likes

Seriously? so people who are/were close to the Clinton’s saying they have a long history of this kind of behaviour are not credible?

I’m still looking for sources, but secret service agents have also come out and confirmed this happened.

As long as it’s only being reported by the type of websites you frequent it is basically guaranteed to be bullshit

4 Likes

There seems to be a MSM blackout on the story. given that Hillary had all the major networks and publications on her side (Newsweek put out a special. picture of the front cover is below. when asked if they had one of Trump they said yes, but could not prove it when asked to) is it any surprise? seeing how the MSM is in a free-fall, and their credibility is at record lows, there’s not much choice when it comes to reports like these.

Yes it would be nice if a video of her actually melting down so we could see for ourselves did exist which i could post, unfortunately, nothing has come out, yet!

1 Like

Yet again, another news without a reliable source. Obama was so damn right about fake news destroying democracy :bellerin:

3 Likes

It’s probably Breibart News or some others right-wing media.

2 Likes

G4e should be banned from posting anything related to current affairs. Some of his sources are frankly embarrassing.

3 Likes

You’re so sure it’s fake? so far i’ve only found 2 separate sources. the secret service, and a CNN reporter. but many have come forward over the years and said she is violent and abusive when she doesn’t get her way.

Live footage of Hillary Clinton on election night

2 Likes