U.S. Politics

Putin lover vs Hitlery

I know which one I think is a more ridiculous label.

1 Like

Hitlery is a daft name. Crooked Hillary is at least true :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fair enough, I’m not a fan at all by any stretch so this is not a defence. I just think that spuriously comparing her to Hitler is a total embarrassment.

Yes, there is that lol, but Trump is before anything a business man so I don’t suppose that’s stopped just because he’s running for Pres. That said I have no idea really.

Trump probably thinks it’s better to have leaders like him with you rather than against you, especially as Putin is volatile, to say the least.

Hmmmm…What about being called a Dick, Prick, Schmuck, Plonker, Dickhead, Bollock Chops etc etc etc

None of them are nice things to call anyone, but none of those words are specifically intended to degrade the male sex. Even calling a man a cunt is meant to feminize him, implying the inferiority of the female sex. Male privilege still exists in our society and being male is the default “norm.” Thus those terms aren’t meant as a gender insult in the same way. Still, reasonable and intelligent human beings should be able to converse without resorting to any such childish insults.

1 Like

Nonsense

Calling someone a Prick (a term for the penis) is derogatory and directly comparing them to a penis
Same for Dick, Plonker, Dickhead etc

Calling someone a Schmuck is directly referring to them as useless as a foreskin…last time I checked, only males have foreskins…

Calling a man a Cunt is not in any way feminising him, Calling him a pussy is, but not a Cunt.

Don’t be a cunt Pete :wink:

Shut it You Caaaaaaant! /Sweeney Mode Off

The article I linked above actually goes into this in some detail.

Calling someone a cunt, especially a woman, objectifies that person and dehumanizes them into a cunt. As an insult, this causes the word “cunt,” which is technically a name for the vagina, to become a degrading term.

Part of a woman’s anatomy, just like the word “pussy,” has become an insult. That action alone is insulting to women.

By calling a woman—or girl—a cunt, you are shrinking her down to one part of her, the part that society deems most grotesque and taboo. In addition, calling a man the same thing degrades him in a similar way, because calling a man something generally associated with females feminizes that man; this is seen as the worst possible insult because, as society dictates, women are of a lower class than men.

There is the argument the words “cunt” and “pussy,” do have their male counterparts, such as “dick” and “asshole” (technically “asshole” is gender-neutral, but it has a masculine inclination)—so by using insults both male and female, we’re being equal, right?

All these words are gendered insults, but they have different meanings and intentions. Whereas “cunt” demeans the person because of its association with women, “asshole” and “dick” are normal insults because being a man is normal.

These words are bad not because the gender they are associated with is bad, but because the act they are associated with is bad and taboo. And whose fault is this? Women.

It’s a woman’s fault men are so horny all the time. It’s a woman’s fault all men think about is sex. And it’s a woman’s fault if she gets raped.

So in the end, who’s really being insulted by all types of gendered insults? Women and their fight for equality.

The article is bollocks.

There you go…Another Male Gender derogatory insult directly liking testicles to something being ridiculous and wrong.

Since when has a Vagina been grotesque anyhow?!

Since when has being a Man ‘Normal’? What a load of crap, the population is roughly 50/50 on the gender divide, no one gender more ‘normal’ than the other.

I think this article, is just that, its a feminist opinion…not fact, so using it here is pointless, I could probably pull an article of someone else’s opinion that would be contrary to this article

1 Like

I think that article was written by a cunt.

1 Like

Lol good god these are the people I’m talking about that are ruining muricah…TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

I dont even understand what this means.

Pussy feminizes a man, but does cunt? For me, the word cunt only has a literal link to a woman, but the way it is understood is closer to - you’re not a very nice person. Even if you said it to a woman it would carry the same meaning, and not technically about her gender at all.

Interestingly if a woman chose to insult a man she would probably chose a term deliberately to feminize, whereas a man would chose something to attack the woman’s sexuality. So I would say both sexes are quite guilty of using gender in personal attacks. Admittedly in both cases the words used are female words, so there’s probably some truth in what Moondoggie is saying. Not sure what being a man is normal means though :wink:

So the american nazy party supports him. It’s something to be proud of.

2 Likes

Which people?

Former CIA chief hoping for a position in Clinton’s potential administration calls for covert killings of Russian soldiers in Syria. “Covertly but done in such a way that the Kremlin gets the message”

'Murica fuck yeah gonna kill us all.

1 Like