U.S. Politics

Trump is a megalomaniac who is driven by greed and the need to have power over others.
Of course he wants the job.

1 Like

He’s a Democrat, and has voted that way in every general election. He’s also been a good friend of the Clintons for decades.

If he wants the job, then Hilary is there for the taking. And all he’s doing is self destructing his campaign.

So no, I am in no doubt that Trump is intentionally throwing away the election.

All running on the same percentages as ‘Jews for the Holocaust’. Hitler wasn’t anti-semitic, his grandfather was a Jew.

Actually i was giving trump the benefit of the doubt.i’m not denying the weight of evidence against him, but i also cannot independently verify any of the racist accusations against him.

Look, if Trump was a career politician just like Hillary i would dismiss the man out of hand. no evidence would be needed, but while he has been in politics longer than most realise he is still outside of the political establishment, and they are all lined up with their criminal bankers and wall street financiers against the man-siding with Hillary who is herself a proven criminal. that does not mean Trump is whiter than white. it also does not mean i haven’t tried to look at all the angles. Trump may very well be an insider that’s been thrown out for public consumption due to the global rise of public mistrust towards govt.

As i’ve said before, i only afford Trump this benefit because he appears to be from outside the political establishment.

I don’t hate Hillary because she’s a woman, career politician, a Clinton, or any other such stupid reason, i hate her because she’s a merciless lying cunt of a fucking criminal who’s helped cover up her husbands rapes amongst MANY other criminal activities.

Doesn’t hate women, but calls her a cunt.

1 Like

I didn’t realise calling someone a cunt was gender specific.

Not being sarcy or funny, just saying.

I’m replying to the sentence you deleted now. No I have never called a woman a “cunt”. It’s not that classy and they tend not to like you then. Maybe it’s just how I was raised.

Fair enough. i can respect that. but if someone is deserving (and she most definitely is. irrespective of the type of genitalia between her legs) i don’t see what the problem is.

You’re right of course, swearing is anything but classy , but there’s also nothing classy about a woman who’s criminality is off the charts.

I understand the point you wanted to make no doubt. Just thought naming it in the same sentence was a bit :campbell: :slight_smile:

If the shoe fits…

Just for future reference, if you’re ever in the U.S. I’d strongly advise against ever calling a woman that. It’s the most offensive word possible. In fact, it’s probably not a word you should even use in the presence of a woman. You might get slapped. Here’s an explanation:

The word “cunt” is technically a term for female genitalia, but it is widely regarded as an obscene and vulgar name for it, and is more often than not used as an insult.

Calling someone a cunt, especially a woman, objectifies that person and dehumanizes them into a cunt. As an insult, this causes the word “cunt,” which is technically a name for the vagina, to become a degrading term.

Part of a woman’s anatomy, just like the word “pussy,” has become an insult. That action alone is insulting to women.

By calling a woman—or girl—a cunt, you are shrinking her down to one part of her, the part that society deems most grotesque and taboo.

Don’t Call me a Cunt Unless You’re Conversing With My Vagina

The word cunt is a far bigger taboo in the US than it is in the UK. It is still considered probably the worst of the swear words (aside from racial slurs) though. It’s usually not aimed at women when being used casually as us Brits can be fond of doing.

While the use of that word in the UK maybe more common and more of a throw away term (what i mean by throw away term is that it’s said with little thought), i chose that word because that’s the word that best describes her. i don’t limit the word to her, i also consider her husband to be the same.

I accept that you as an American may also find the word highly offensive, i assure you that no disrespect is intended towards you or any other American female or male. unless you’re a Clinton/Bush or other such scummy politician who is anything but American.

Sincerest apologies if i’ve caused any offence. i’ll tone down the use of any further offensive words.

:slight_smile:

No problem for me. Didn’t mean to imply I was offended. And I’m well aware how casually the term is tossed around in the U.K. (I do wish it wasn’t though because it is sexist and derogatory). I was just saying it’s something you should be careful not to use if you’re ever over here. It wouldn’t win you any friends or get you laid. :wink:

1 Like

Great spoof Trump video.

I love the word, and will use it liberally :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why is Trump such a Putin lover? Has he invested in Russia or bank rolled by them?

We’d know if he released his tax returns :slight_smile:

But since he wont be president, I doubt he’ll bother now.

1 Like

^ i wouldn’t say he’s a Putin lover. more like someone who doesn’t want to keep poking the bear and actually try and form closer relations with Russia. something Putin has said “he welcomes”.

No doubt he’s had some business dealings with them, but to call the man a “Putin lover” i think sounds more like MSM BS than anything else.

Hillary on the other hand…

http://www.g-a-i.org/u/2016/07/Report-Skolkvovo-.pdf

They are both control freaks, both narcissistic, both vain, both hold a lot of power in powerful countries, both nationalists, both bullies, both don’t care what other people think of them, although both are very keen to portray a macho image.

Most importantly, like most leaders, even some of our own like Thatcher and Blair, they both have psychopathic tendencies.

1 Like