The scum away Sunday 30th April

No but im stating if I finish 12 hour shift 2 hours before kick off and decide ive got no interest in us playing sunderland in midweek am I not allowed to do something else more beneficial too me.
Because its sounding like you have to be in your ideal scenario. It was my outlook years ago too but with so many ways of following the game now I think thats a redundant point.

Oh I donā€™t care really. Iā€™m not gonna bother myself over it. Itā€™s more that I just donā€™t understand that decision. Iā€™m pretty laid back in general. But, to me, itā€™s weird how you can know that your team are playing but choose to not watch it.

I donā€™t think my body would physically let me not watch an Arsenal match if I could.

Iā€™m with @Phoebica 100% on this. For all my bitching and moaning I will always make the effort to watch Arsenal.

1 Like

Yeah you can, our situation is a little different because the management of the club are persisiting with Arsene when he consistently fails. That gets really tiring, and thatā€™s the main issue. If we were swapping managers every three years or so because they werenā€™t getting results I think you would see a big difference. The fan base would at least be energized for change. Right now watching Arsenal has become like torture because itā€™s so easily predictable. We are gonna lose these type of matches, that tablw showing weā€™ve had 3 points from away matches against the top half of the table is slit your wrists type of stuff.

1 Like

Meh, there are plenty of people that donā€™t bother with the downswing of a season just because they are too emotionally attached that it drags their mood down by actively following games. I donā€™t see a problem if they then decide to not bother with each and every live game and rather put that time into an other activity, just so they catch up with the results later.

1 Like

2 points from away matches vs the top half, donā€™t give us an extra point we donā€™t deserve.

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat: and youā€™re in Australia. You were actually one of the people who Iā€™d let off. But weirdly you are a better fan than most here.

Tbf thereā€™s not a lot of Arsenal football that will drag you down when your expectations are already so low :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah sometimes itā€™s impossible to watch the end of midweek games during the winter months in the U.K, due to having to leave for work. Other than that though pretty much watch everything as frustrating as itā€™s been of late.

You are amazing for doing that. I donā€™t know why you do to be honest, your sleeping patterns must be all over place - but yeah, if an Aussie can do it, then someone based in the UK can! Youā€™re Negative Nigel and you still watch the matches.

Maybe itā€™s just me, but I would watch Arsenal wherever we were in the league.

Sometimes the streams are so shit you just give up. Have you never experienced this?

Aussie probs has every arsenal game on aussie tv no? :wink:

lol

Well I pay for Sky and BT Sport. But again, my point was about people choosing not to watch a match when they could if they wanted to

I may have used the wrong term there in ā€œbetter fanā€ but he is still pretty amazing.

Donā€™t laugh, he is up at stupid o clock in the morning to watch a match. Whereas others have it right in front of them at 4pm UK time on a Sunday and choose to do something else.

1 Like

I think it sumes up how bad we are atm when there is more chat about what makes a proper fan, than what actually happened in our match :sweat_smile:

Interesting discussion nonetheless.

Relax guys. We could beā€¦ehmā€¦i donā€™t know :xhaka:

Not watching is one thing not caring is anotherā€¦ I care about all our games some more than others(today) but i dont or cant always watch themā€¦ Shame some of our players dont care as much, whatever they may tweetā€¦

2 Likes

The end of that sentence is Leyton Orient

1 Like

Cheers lady :wink:

Whats wrong with doing something you enjoy and then catching up with something later. Surely thats common sense.