The scum away Sunday 30th April

C’mon lads! FOYS

NLD day is here, so up for it! Massive day in the club’s season for me. Off to London, UTA :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Annoying that I’ll be watching this one by myself today, but I’m still pretty up for this later on!

Think Spurs will edge us out, but I realise this is no time for negativity :smiley:

Getting some nerves now

1 Like

I’m not really nervous as I just expect to get beaten comfortably. Annoying that its a 130am kick off though and I have to be up at 6am for work.

Nervously looking forward to it. Come on you gunners!!!

What better way to celebrate having a 3 day weekend than ending these cunts title challenge.

5 Likes

We haven’t beat them since 2014, right?

In the league yes.

We beat them in September 2015 in the league cup!

Was it not @Mysty birthday aswell?

3 Likes

Sing out for Rocky… Would have been 50 on Tuesday…

1 Like

Manutd winning means I expect Arsenal to lose This one… someone put money on for me

1 Like

Not seen a single Arsenal shirt so far but then we aren’t in Arsenal country yet.

All on the 12pins no doubt.

Thats better…

5 Likes

Now in Arsenal country, sanity restored. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Far too drunk already, where’s the team news? :grimacing: Is Flamini playing? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Fucking love flamini, told this story many times but watching him live v bologna, two foot the ball into the net to give us the win and put us one point away from the title was just fantastic.

Also rivals potentially dropping points - another reason Arsenal won’t do shit today

Flamini ran over my foot once in his land rover :frowning:

The scum being scum. So pathetic my god.

5 Likes

Love Poldi

5 Likes

Missing both Walker & Rose!

1 Like