The randomly nothing thread

Anything really. Tetley, PG Tips.

Thats quite the list. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

PG Tips is shite

4 Likes

Number 6 is a cup of piss as my ma would often tell me after making me make her a cuppa. Didnā€™t stop her telling me to fucking make them though.

1 Like

^ Same hereā€¦And I quote:

ā€œTastes like piss waterā€

:arteta:

We mainly drink tea with no milk down here, but then again chileans are weird. We also put mashed avocado in our hotdogs and eat our cereal with yogurt.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why people get hung up on milk. The important bit is how strong the brew is, which is the part many get wrong. Plenty make it so weak in the first place that the milk content doesnā€™t matter, it still tastes shit but a good brew can have tasty tea from 2 to 6.

My grandad-in-law will have his bag dipped for about 10 seconds, stirred but not squeezed. Itā€™s a travesty.

3 Likes

Here in the Netherlands we also drink tea with no milk. Those people in the UK (or India I donā€™t know who took the milk in tea over) are just no well in their heads.

2 Likes

Canā€™t stand any variant of tea if it doesnā€™t have ginger in it.

Tea with no milk sounds like a common thing on the continent. The continent Euros have always been a bit weird.

:wink:

In the states we drink coffee. However I had bought some tea months ago when the wifey was pregnant so she could have a hot morning beverage as the doctors advised against coffee. I hadnā€™t drank any of it but I ran out of coffee so I gave it a go. I put milk in it knowing thatā€™s what you lot do over there. It wasnā€™t bad but I didnā€™t feel it gave me the pick me up that coffee does.

No, no. Let the tea brew with the bag in for a few mins - depending on how strong you like it.

Bag out - add sugar and then milk.

It should look like 3 or 4.

That too yeah. If you havenā€™t beat the shit out that teabag like it insulted your mother, or the way you drink your tea :ozil2: nd squeeze every ounce of its lifeblood out then you are doing it wrong, and will get the ā€˜pissā€™ mentioned earlier.

Yorkshire Tea is goat. Nice and strong, almost a light copper colour. Maybe accompanied with a couple of digestives? Why not!

1 Like

The brew is the foundation of a good cup of tea. As @Craigie well put, the rest is meaningless if the brew is weak af. Iā€™ll even double bag sometimes if I want to push the boat out.

do you drink mate @TheSpecialCnut? Iā€™m completely addicted to it, Iā€™ve been drinking it for 10 years now.

I donā€™t know why I quoted this, I mean I know but I donā€™t know what to think about it or what to say or what to feel. Iā€™m confused.

1 Like

The 36-year-old said that he was jumping over a fence when the accident happened.
"Once my two feet landed on the ground it felt like there was a tug on the ring, I looked down at my hand and I saw there was no finger there.

Fucking hell :open_mouth:

I wonā€™t embed what his hand looked like before he went to hospital as it is quite graphic. If you want to see it click here :weary: :weary:

Drove himself to hospital like that. What a guy!

Not the first time this happened.