The randomly nothing thread

Supply chain personnel are not owned by Amazon. In Most cases and region, a third party vendor takes up the delivery work.
So you would have to thoroughly vet the delivery guys to make this happen because you are basically giving the key to your house to a stranger.

What happens if the home has pets?
What happens when there is an actual robbery but cops are needlessly wasting their time checking if someone misused Amazon key.
What if you have kidnapped someone and she escaped because you have a delivery?

2 Likes

Eh… You have something you want to tell us Trion?

14 Likes

And there I was thinking Trion probably got over his ex in a reasonable and sensible fashion…

18 Likes

You guys know me. I don’t like to lose an argument.

13 Likes

If you tie them up properly they won’t.
Unless you’re waiting for Amazon to deliver the rope.

1 Like
2 Likes

:rofl: Brilliant

8 Likes

JB and Trion…fantastic

https://twitter.com/_AndyHa/status/924553896529457152

David Gold really doesn’t like that the clocks go back for the winter…

1 Like

Getting in the Halloween spirit tonight

2 Likes

ZL

Lol she’s done them tbf

3 Likes

Imagine thinking you need a degree to write for the Daily Star

You do

It takes talent and intelligence to write good tabloid pieces. Just because they’re written for idiots doesn’t mean they’re written by idiots.

2 Likes

Daily star and good tabloid pieces?

6 Likes

Lol fair

I bet they’re gutted she shared their article to 1m followers.

4 Likes

Not so much idiots but liars usually.

1 Like

Nice to see so many experts on tabloid writers/journalists on here.

These people are normal people just trying to earn a living. Most are not “liars”, certainly not intentionally anyway.

Most of the Daily Star staff are actually very nice people. Mainly youngsters using the paper as a stepping stone. The online writers have it quite hard. They’ve come straight from uni into a cut-throat business where they are set targets as to how many stories they have to upload each day – hence why they end up having to write about Zara Larsson’s nipples. They work late and skip lunch breaks in order to achieve this.

Maybe not when it comes to pieces about popstars’ nipples, but in terms of current affairs/politics, there’s no way the writers can not be aware that they’re spreading misinformation. You may not like the word liar but it is clearly dishonest, and done intentionally.

4 Likes