The randomly nothing thread

Hate when people politicize football. Take your poxy banner to a Labour rally not a fucking football match

3 Likes

Corbyn in?

Had the weirdest dream last night. I was attending some Charity event and went to sit down at my spot at the table for dinner where I was placed. And low and behold, I was sat next to David Beckham :laughing:

He looked a bit on edge, not because he was sat next to such illustratous company like myself, but people were taking lots of photos of him. Canā€™t really remember what we even spoke about, I think I asked his what his favourite goal he scored was, and he said the half way goal against Wimbledon in 1996.

So fucking strange why I even dreamt such a thing :joy:

3 Likes

For @LukeTheGooner seeing as he missed out on this gem originally, :gunnersaurus:

And yes, itā€™s a random bump, but then, this is the randomly nothing thread after all :wink:

What was the reason for Shammy posting it, or was there no reason?

Me
De Bruyne
Bale
David Silva
Koscielny

Not bad! :sunglasses:

Me
Kroos
Zlatan
Benzema
Vardy

Team of strikers

me
Ronaldo
Messi
Cavani
Mbappe

Guess Iā€™m in nets.

Alaba, Lewandowski, Kroos, Hummels.

Iā€™ll call myself Neuer :mustafi:

1 Like

Ɩzil, Neymar, Kroos and Dybala. And me obviously. Solid.

Cavani zlatan Thiago Silva (thankfully this isnā€™t a couple of months later as Iā€™d have had busquets) and Sterling.

Ronaldo
Sergio Aguero
Phillip Lahm
Alexis Sanchez

:iwobi:

Ozil, Lewandowski, Benzema, Ramos and me. Nice, but Iā€™m not tall enough to play GK :xhaka:

Me:

Neuer
Lewandowski
Bonucci
Kane

@shamrockgooner

Whatā€™s ā€‹the anniversary?

Just hover over the cake and you will know :slight_smile:

Every time I come on OA I come back to more notifications :joy: love it. Think Iā€™ve had 161 since the final whistle lol

3 Likes

Not that youā€™re countingā€¦

3 Likes

Haha I checked the stats page :wink:

Sheā€™s got my vote! :wink: