The Randomly Nothing thread

Hate when people politicize football. Take your poxy banner to a Labour rally not a fucking football match

Corbyn in?

Had the weirdest dream last night. I was attending some Charity event and went to sit down at my spot at the table for dinner where I was placed. And low and behold, I was sat next to David Beckham :laughing:

He looked a bit on edge, not because he was sat next to such illustratous company like myself, but people were taking lots of photos of him. Can’t really remember what we even spoke about, I think I asked his what his favourite goal he scored was, and he said the half way goal against Wimbledon in 1996.

So fucking strange why I even dreamt such a thing :joy:

[quote=“shamrockgooner, post:418, topic:366, full:true”]
A picture of the recent #92crew get together

[/quote]For @LukeTheGooner seeing as he missed out on this gem originally, :gunnersaurus:

And yes, it’s a random bump, but then, this is the randomly nothing thread after all :wink:

What was the reason for Shammy posting it, or was there no reason?

Me
De Bruyne
Bale
David Silva
Koscielny

Not bad! :sunglasses:

Me
Kroos
Zlatan
Benzema
Vardy

Team of strikers

me
Ronaldo
Messi
Cavani
Mbappe

Guess I’m in nets.

Alaba, Lewandowski, Kroos, Hummels.

I’ll call myself Neuer :mustafi:

Özil, Neymar, Kroos and Dybala. And me obviously. Solid.

Cavani zlatan Thiago Silva (thankfully this isn’t a couple of months later as I’d have had busquets) and Sterling.

Ronaldo
Sergio Aguero
Phillip Lahm
Alexis Sanchez

:iwobi:

Ozil, Lewandowski, Benzema, Ramos and me. Nice, but I’m not tall enough to play GK :xhaka:

Me:

Neuer
Lewandowski
Bonucci
Kane

@shamrockgooner

What’s ​the anniversary?

Just hover over the cake and you will know :slight_smile:

Every time I come on OA I come back to more notifications :joy: love it. Think I’ve had 161 since the final whistle lol

Not that you’re counting…

Haha I checked the stats page :wink:

She’s got my vote! :wink: