The randomly nothing thread

Rabbits chewed through my laptop charger so I’m strictly phone for 3 days.

I’m heartbroken.

1 Like

Got engaged today :slight_smile: and have just found out Farcelona are getting stuffed 4-0. Now not even sure which I’m happier about (kidding :smirk:)

17 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations :champagne:

1 Like

Wheeey congratulations matey!!! Great news :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Congrats @Robin_L

How many carats? :grin:

1 Like

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Congrats. How did he propose?

2 Likes

Congratulations Robin!

1 Like

Congratulations @Robin_L

1 Like

Too bashful to go into detail but it involved a wilful and very sneaky tour guide, a prominent bridge, a bunch of musicians and a bunch of slightly bemused Munich locals and tourists! :smile:

1 Like

I hope it was all done in German.

Every time you retell that story in the future…“didn’t yous get fucking thumped in that game” :smile:

5 Likes

I’ll just fiddle the dates/ location slightly and recount how it happened after that glorious 5-1 victory over Sutton :speak_no_evil:

Shut up! :mustafi:has turned into shit since your prediction :xhaka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5oCLKFbPwA

3 Likes

Gutted. Used to love these and was quite active for a time. Still used to like reading the boards for older films because there were no trolls. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Not much of a miss… too big for moderation and a stupid amount of trolls. IMDB will be a better place without their message board.

How big were the forums that they couldnt be moderated? I feel like of Reddit can make do, anywhere can.

Every movie and series had their own discussion board.

Also reddit is for the most part moderated by the users themselves and not by the admins, which makes it easier and less time consuming for the owners.