The randomly nothing thread

Yeah as long as Sainsbury’s taste the difference swiss milk chocolate with pistachio doesn’t go up I’m good.

2 Likes

Between this and toblerone, i think i am pretty much done with life.

Space Raiders at 20p a pack as opposed to 10p a couple of years ago is where all this shitstorm started. Fucking devastating tbh.

1 Like

Love all the outrage by people who probably haven’t bought any of these products for a long time :grin:

Freddo is over rated anyway. I always preferred Taz, had caramel in it.

The popping candy ones at christmas was a fall in standards really.
Dont fix what isnt broke.

:smiley:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

5 Likes

So, about 45 minutes ago, I stupidly left my brand new Galaxy S7 edge on a bus at Gatwick airport. Sort of feels like i’ve had my soul ripped away from me. Anyone else feel some profound attachment, almost a dependency on their mobile?

Heed my warning guys and gals of OA. ALWAYS check your pockets before leaving public transport!! :slight_smile:

First world problems, heh.

2 Likes

:dizzy_face:
https://streamable.com/k6asi

7 Likes

Love the Wednesday commute home as it means Shortlist Magazine is handed out! :grinning:

On the basis of the new Juve badge they done a few PL ones. I quite like ours tbh…

True, and as a bonus they did a fitting tribute to OA’s top man.

:rosicky::arteta::astonished::astonished: :innocent::innocent: :wilshere::coq::ozil2:

:welbeck: (seriously @Mysty , @Bl1nk , no Diaby smiley is an outrage)

The one they’ve done for us kind of reminds me of something I’ve seen before…

4 Likes

Dunno what gives you that impression. Looks completely original to me. :wink:

What fucking idiot would do this to their arm?! :thinking:

What a bunch of stupid twats people are nowadays:

That Chelsea lion looks like it just dropped a big donut. I like the ‘C’ for cunts aspect of it, though.

Busquets, possibly the worst keeper in a top team ever.

Hahaha :robot: