The randomly nothing thread

17 hours in a plane :tired_face:

Donā€™t think I will ever go to Australia anyway lol but still! 17 hours! Donā€™t think I could handle that long in a plane haha! Unless it was proper first class with massive leg space, beds and the ability to walk around.

In the article it tells you what you can do in 17 hours instead:

• Watch Gone With The Wind four and a half times
  • Fly to the International Space Station almost three times
  • Read about a third of War And Peace - at an average of three words a second
  • Watch the first 18 episodes of Games of Thrones, and still have half an hour to spare.
  • Drive round the M25 - at 70mph, with no traffic - 10 times
  • Play 11 games of football
1 Like

Imagine being sat in the same row as a screaming baby, or a fat smelly person. For 17 hours. What would you even do :expressionless:

3 Likes

Be fun watching smokers though. Sometimes I have to release the inner fascist inside me.

2 Likes

You would become a terrorist :wenger:

17 hours on a plane to step off into Southern England. How depressing. :joy:

4 Likes

https://instagram.com/p/BN8QjAvheni/

Haha (sound)

Netflix made a TV show about us?

4 Likes

Well itā€™s about time!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d get on a plane with these guys. :thinking:

4 Likes

How do you multi-quote on this new site?

Highlight what you want to quote and click the quote box. Works if you want to multi-quote different lines from the same post or different posts from different users altogether.

EDIT:

Now it occurs to me that you might mean on a phoneā€¦In which case not the foggiest.

@Mysty Fuck that frog.

1 Like

haha when I seen it appear on the likes I was like tf is that? :joy:

Didnā€™t know mysty changed his av lol. Who is it @mysty? I know itā€™s pokemon but what one? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tis a Politoed. I thought it was time to give Misty a break, and figured Iā€™d put up the one thing that would particularly annoy @TheSpecialCnut for a while for a laugh. Plus, it looks like a hipster Ninja Turtle, so thought, why not :wenger:

1 Like

I was thinking, it looks like a mutant turtle, but a cool modern illustrated version. Raphael?

1 Like

I guess it does look a bit like him. This one also knows how to wipe out a team against the odds too :poldi:

Someone should really remake a nostaglia thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this falls under the random nothing criteria of this threadā€¦

Last season it was March which was the dick month. After THAT Leicester match in Feb, we didnā€™t win another PL game until April! and in that time we were also knocked out of FA Cup and CL. Defo a time for Arsenal fans to hibernate!

1 Like

both shit arsenal months tbf.

Since we won the league in 2004 we havenā€™t been top of the league in April once lol.

Can we not skip them and go straight to April from January :wink:

1 Like

If only. My birthday is March though - same week as we usually get knocked out of the Champions League. Always a joy.

1 Like