The randomly nothing thread

This is a fucking class read tbf :joy::joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

HUDDERSFIELD v ARSENAL
Likely scenario: In order to minimise any risk to absolutely anyone ahead of the final, Arsenal send out of a team consisting of Vik Akers, the club photographers, Gunnersaurus and some unlucky people from the marketing department who, after failing to clinch a deal with a company to become our official washing machine repairman partner in Luxembourg, are made to play in the game as punishment.

Stuart MacFarlane puts us ahead but David Price is sent off for leaving the field to take pictures of his celebration, and when the referee discovers what Akers is hiding in his shorts the match is abandoned and Huddersfield are awarded a 3-0 win.

2 Likes

Welcome back luca :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Non dark theme :gabriel:

1 Like

Cheers mate.

3 Likes

hah I like the white theme. The black and red just doesn’t look as good for me

3 Likes

Was just about to post that @Calum hahahaha

2 Likes

I am back :kos2:

Just woke up to like 15 unread threads, didn’t immediately occur to me why :grin:

1 Like

Dunno bout any of you guys but this weather, Wenger leaving and listening to dance anthems on radio 1 is getting me so buzzed :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: get me more beer :beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

You’ve got me with all of that apart from dance music on Radio 1, lol.

Been drinking all day! Celebration.

4 Likes

Arsene leaving on 4/20 :slight_smile:

1 Like

A glass of wine for Arsène… though i’m sure he’s more of a red wine kinda guy

4 Likes

Got 5 Coors to drink already on my second. TO CELEBRATE THE DAY ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB WAS REBORN!!! :beers::beers:

Phwoar, look at the pins on you

:giroud2::giroud2:

2 Likes

Couple of beers post work. Now on the train home practically salivating at the prospect haha

1 Like

You could have marked the occasion by drinking a decent beer you peasant

2 Likes

:joy: Coors is awesome snobbyboy :wink:

Anyone drinking a beer containing the word “light” is half a man :yum:

7 Likes