The randomly nothing thread

The Giroud page at the end is my favourite bit :grin:

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/959440661933047808

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/BabyAnimalPics/status/959889482840408065

1 Like

:gunnersaurus:

Is just my eyes being weird or is the writing now bigger for everything on OA? @Bl1nk

1 Like

Yeah, looks like thread titles are slightly enlarged. Probably the update I did this morning.

1 Like

Gosh the level of stupidity. Hopefully it is some high level sattire.

Went to the market earlier and this romanesco cauliflower is easily the most aesthetically pleasing vegetable Iā€™ve ever seen

1 Like

I feel aggrieved

1 Like

New Star Soccer is so much fun.

But I always get bored about 6 seasons in when Iā€™m getting like 100 goals and 75 assists a season each time. I find you become GOAT way too quickly

Ha Iā€™ve played that a few times when Iā€™m bored, but itā€™s way too easy past your first season

Didnā€™t know the worldā€™s internet connection was connected through undersea cables!

Itā€™s true. But I doubt pliers could cut through the cables that they have lol.

1 Like

I wish I never read this post. Been hooked two days straight.

Kid you not, I moved from Welling in conference to Benevento in Serie B, and I got this in my 2nd week there:

@Luca_from_Italy

4 Likes

Out of interest, how else did you think it got from America to Europe? :grin:

1 Like

Magic :wink:

Honestly never thought of it hah

Oh fuck off. It was a laugh.

2 Likes

Could be Gary Lineker and MotD, donā€™t trust them.

edit: Thought you were Arsenal at first, now I see itā€™s in Serie A, they probably donā€™t know who Benevento are. nvm.

For the record, I always play with the old school look. I guess cos Iā€™m used to that.

I canā€™t get on board with the updated graphics

Literally never heard of the game till you mentioned it. Never really been a fan of mobile games, but NSS has me hooked.

Update: Just got sold by Benevento to Cesena. Have a feeling Im going to be a proper journeyman.

With a bit more practice youā€™ll destroy all opposition that comes your way trust me