The randomly nothing thread

Just chill I suppose.

8 Likes

Just watched Role Models on Amazon Prime because Netflix was down.

Thatā€™s right, Iā€™m ballinā€™ enough to spend Ā£6 a month on Amazon as well as Ā£8 a month on Netflix. :kos2:

And so far Iā€™ve spent about Ā£150 to watch Role Models and one season of Mr Robot.

3 Likes

Ahh but what about Man In The High Castle? Thatā€™s the best thing on Amazon Prime.

1 Like

I watched about 5 then got distracted and watched something on Netflix and never went back. Prime is truly awful except for the fact it has some stuff in glorious 4K. Finding stuff is terrible, having"rent this crap instead" shoved in your face is terrible and the actual player is terrible too.

1 Like

Donā€™t you guys know that pirating exists?

4 Likes

Just buy a Kodi box Craigie

Is it any good?

Probably the best show Iā€™ve seen in years

You just pushed me into watching it. I hope you can live with that.

Good thing I donā€™t have to pay to do it, as @AbouCuellar says, torrents ATW.

1 Like

My score center app looks to being telling me the score 4 days before KO and it seems our poor away form continuesā€¦

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t stand the lead actor of Mr. Robot.
Season 1 is all I could handle

1 Like

This was on Comedy Central last night. Its a pretty mediocre film but some moments just crack me up massively, basically every moment involving that kid Ronnie.

Danny: Hey, pick us up in two hours.
Ronnie: Fuck you, Miss Daisy.

Ronnie: Suck it, ā€œReindeer Gamesā€!
Danny: Iā€™m not Ben Affleck!
Ronnie: You white, then you Ben Affleck. Right, Wheeler?
Wheeler: Yeah. You are white.
Danny: Thatā€™s true, I am white.

Kid steals every scene heā€™s in

1 Like
5 Likes
1 Like

He should count himself lucky heā€™s still using the same dishwasher after 10 years

4 Likes

I donā€™t even have a dishwasher. Lucky bastard he is.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Wow this is so fucked up.

Good thing you lot have gun control in place. Crime rate is bit shocking.

Just stacked it spectacularly on an escalator. Wet trainers lost all grip, both feet flew up in the air and I landed on my lower back on the edge of the step. My right foot absolutely hoofed a womanā€™s handbag right out of her grip and her shit flew everywhere. I then had to scramble up to pick up all her stuff before we reached the bottom and then hobble away trying to look like nothing had happened at all while people asked if I was ok.

Thereā€™s nothing worse for a British person than being asked if you are ok after falling over. We could dislodge several vertebrae and still claim everything is just fine.

Thereā€™s also nothing more British than having some clumsy idiot boot the entire contents of your bag down a busy escalator and then turn and apologise to him.

Mortified.

19 Likes