The R.I.P thread

Rip Bradley taken far to soon

1 Like

RIP little Bradley

1 Like

R.I.P young brave boy.

1 Like

RIP little fella . Let the stars carry you from now on .
Jermaine Defoe , our thoughts with you to .

RIP Little manā€¦ No more painā€¦
Didnt take someone long to abuse him on twitterā€¦ Meltā€¦

1 Like

Poor little fella, at least his final few months contained some absolutely wonderful moments that would be any six years olds dream. People like Defoe did everything they could to make his life really special. Iā€™ve got such massive respect for Defoe now, he was absolutely wonderful with Bradley, really went above and beyond.

6 Likes

Beautiful JakeyBoy

RIP Bradley, such a brave young man

1 Like

It was nice that Defoe got a genuine friendship with him

3 Likes

RIP Bradley. Your bravery and courage will inspire many.

1 Like

RIP Chester Bennington.

1 Like

One my favourite singers in the last years. I grew up listening to Linkin Park.

3 Likes

No wayā€¦ this cant be true. One of my first albums was Linkin Parkā€™s Hybrid Theory. They were awesome. Sad news, RIP Chester. :pensive:

4 Likes

[quote]Linkin Park star Chester Bennington found dead on birthday of late friend Chris Cornell of Audioslave
[/quote]

Terrible news!

RIP Chester. Shocking news. Gonna be a massive funeral.

1 Like

Read about this this morning. One of my favourite bands although I havenā€™t been following them lately.

Sad news. Always makes me wonder when someone so successful resorts to taking their own life.

1 Like

Just goes to show that wealth and success are not barriers to mental health issues.

3 Likes

Itā€™s weirdly related to the death of Chris Cornell :confused:

havenā€™t really heard any of their latest songs for years but I like a few of their older ones, RIP

This probably wonā€™t be a popular opinion but fuck this guy, he was only 41 so Iā€™m guessing the 6 kids he left behind arenā€™t all that old. Selfish as fuck.

2 Likes