Pets

Bet they’d make a great Easter bunny stew.

cat getting more action than myself :joy:

2 Likes

Nice little treehouse.

1 Like

Yeah it’s gold, the cat loves it.

1 Like

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1493042995259.webm

3 Likes

That’s the neighbours cat down on the ground, seemingly mourning the loss of what was once solely her territory.

10 Likes

She’s a proper little bedhound

2 Likes

I have a strict above the covers rule for my cat, that would go double if I had a dog lol

Haha I’m the same, I wouldn’t even let the dog in the bed.

My girlfriend overruled me though since her and her family have always slept with their dogs in the bed and I have to admit, I love it now. The dog loves cuddling up under the covers and in the mornings I’ll sometimes find her nestled right up next to me. Practically big spooning me haha

I know it’s crazy and my mates think I’m nuts but I have to say it’s super cozy having the little furball in the bed with us.

1 Like

Yeah I’m with your mates haha, having you’re girlfriend in bed with you should be plenty coziness.

Yeah I get it, each to their own though. My girlfriend isn’t much of a cuddler anyway so it doesn’t really interfere haha

I know plenty of other people who’s dog sleep in their bed so I feel vindicated all the same :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah fair play :slight_smile:

Tbh I’m not a cuddler in bed at all, pissed off a couple of girls at uni by abruptly rolling over shortly after the act to get my space and sleep peacefully :laughing:

Thankfully my girlfriend is similarly minded to me

2 Likes

:smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Nice photo Jules, but you already uploaded an indenticat photo earlier in the thread :giroud:

I did? I’ll have to borrow a camera at some point, so I can get another.

Our guy sleeps with us too. It was supposed to be for one night at Christmas and now it’s 18 months later and he’s still there. :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah it just feels like you’re a little pack :rofl:

German short-haired pointers are so cool

Found the type of dog I’m getting one day

6 Likes

On that note, ^ this is one amazing looking dog.

5 Likes