The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Well done Bournemouth
Well done you

3 Likes

Amazing

3 Likes

LOL Karius

1 Like

Yes Bournemouth! What a game!

1 Like

What an amazing comeback that was. Lol awesome lolpool look very weak in defense.

1 Like

WTF!? Their defence is no champion material.

1 Like

Yeah take that you ā€˜No Europe in scheduleā€™ over-acheivers

5 Likes

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Sorry, but did I forget to mention
HA HA HA HA HA

3 Likes

Liverpoolā€™s defence is so leaky. Karius may be hot, but heā€™s a pretty shit goalkeeper!

2 Likes

*Tweet was posted at 3-3

Scenes. Correct decision but how unlucky can you be lol

1 Like

I like Howe, is he pretty much the only English manager that sets his team up to play in an entertaining way?? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yep. I like him also.
Iā€™d be reluctant to give him anymore than an Everton, Spuds or Bin dippers job though

1 Like

Wow, would love to see the video of that incident.

Liverpool fans would be fucking losing it over that.

This is great for us, 3 points Liverpool shouldā€™ve had 100%, I expect them to continue like this the rest of the season mixing good with bad.

Just hurts to think back to that win against us when we played Holding+Chambers. Shouldā€™ve at least been a draw.

2 Likes

:wilshere:

2 Likes

Lolpool are racking up the injuries now as well. Mane went off injured from what I saw.

I always pull for Everton when we arenā€™t playing them. I really love their kits, they are arch rivals of one of my most hated teams in lolpool, and one of my brands I sell here in the states is Chang beer. Oh and I really like the Umbro brand. Some of the best football boots Iā€™ve ever had were Umbro.

1 Like

Yeah that game still fucking haunts me, no Ɩzil that day as well.

1 Like

Heā€™s got AFCON in January too!

That was from a corner. Milner crossed it directly at goal and Boruc caught the ball over the line. Liverpool protested but the watch didnā€™t beep so the ref was like, meh, fuck off you scouse cunts lol.

1 Like