The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Hahaha that’s the way to end a game :joy:

Fernandinho and Aguero both have a rather nasty side to them tbh

1 Like

You can understand their frustrations but fucking hell that was a shocking tackle by Aguero and pure stupidity from Fernandinho…

Luiz shouldn’t even have been on the pitch to tackle though the ref bottled this game big time and city bottled it soon after.

Aguero’s robbed me of six points in my fantasy team too what a mug.

Buzzing I can now take that cunt out my fpl team without it killing my rank. Cheers :+1:As I wanted him out for weeks

2 red cards??

Seriously?

Can we play them next please? :smiley:

I’m not going OTT on Chelsea just yet, at least not because of this match. They’ve had some fantastic results but they could have very easily lost today had City taken their chances.

Anyways not the best result for us but Costa goes off injured and then Aguero and Fernandinho being idots at the end there, looks like they’ll be missing the match against us? Haha I’ll take that.

Will Aguero be banned for our game then?

Yeah it will be 3 matches for a straight red card.

If not more because that was a very violent tackle. Fernandinho will miss out too.

Yes. Most obvious three game ban ever haha. You’d get arrested for GBH if you did that outside ffs!

They have beaten United, Tottenham & City in this 8 game streak whilst scoring 21 and conceding 2… So much for it being such a super competitive league etc its just we haven’t had any top quality teams for 18 months until now.

Saw the tackle & Fernandinho’s overreaction.
Definitely three match ban for both of them.

So they miss Leicester, Watford & Arsenal.

Great News. Thank goodness this match wasn’t before League cup.

1 Like

Uncharacteristic of Aguero to pull out the twin schythe (If you were asked who out of David Luiz and Agüero would chop down the other before the game?) but that one is horrible, he is practically horizontal with both legs out, easy 3 match ban at least. Fernandinho then goes full retard (excuse the word) on cunt face Fabregas who probably said something approporiate :smiley: I expect him to get at least 3 matches for that as well.

Also seems to really, really dislike Luiz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDDOxa_0PG0 crazy how he often gets away with this shit.

5-10 game ban would be appropriate for the tackle today. Those tackles are never taken seriously unless a player ends up getting injured.

1 Like

Fabregas gives him a gentle slap.
But smart of Fabregas to not react.

1 Like

We had a 6 game win streak as well brother, beating Chelsea while we were at it. Yeah they’ve been great but cmon they aren’t even very far ahead of us and Lolpool can be within a point of them tomorrow as well. The league is plenty competitive. Lol here you go again crowning the champions in December. Chelsea would have won the title 5 years running if it were up to you.

Fernandinho’s ban could be shorter I’d reckon but Aguero’s definitely out of our game and should probably even get more. That was disgusting and not the first time he really went in hard on Luiz. If deliberate he should not be playing again this year.

end up injured?
That tackle would have taken a chunk out of Luiz’s arse. He probably didn’t report it to avoid embarrassment.

Haha no, I was obviously referring to the tackle he made today. Of course you’re not going to get injured after the one I posted in the link…

I guess I better edit my post to avoid confusion.

nice dive by Fábregas btw. A true master.

Very. I still assume he says something to taunt as well.

I said winning the title with 80 points wont be the Norm so lets see what the Champions tally is this season shall we ? You think it will be below 85 ?