The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Though in relation to Pogba’s price :thinking:

This post is liked by Trion because he’s eager to push his agenda about Utd having overpaid for Martial.

The reality is he managed to shine under Louis fucking van Gaal at age 19, and is now one in a long line of very talented players to suffer under José Mourinho.

Haha yes Polidi :poldi:

4 Likes

Apparently Mourinho’s just been mugging off his own fans in the away end?

Hope so, the breakdown in relations there is going to be as funny as it is inevitable.

2 Likes

He’s an attribute player.

Are you telling me 60m for 19 year old is not overpaying?

A potential fee of 58 million pounds for a 18-year old is out of this world though. Renato Sanches fee’, as the second most expensive teenager, doesn’t even come close.

I wonder how they’re going to blame this on Rooney.

1 Like

Watch various bit part players from the Mourinho Chelsea era to come out sniping at him on Twitta now

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/790228787900325888

Top banter scoreline, and Hazard looking like he did when he was perhaps the best player in the PL a couple of seasons ago.

The stars too if you look at Gudjohnson’s feed.

:arteta:

2 Likes

:poldi:

Edit: great minds and all that @SDGooner

13 Likes

Haha That’s hilarious.

Would love to know what Jose said to Conte at the full time whistle then haha.

Shocking performance from United. Not only do I think Mourinho has lost what made him ‘special’, but the United squad is pretty average.

Considering how Mourinho threw Chelsea players under the bus last season, I doubt Conte had to do any motivating.

Said the same at start of transfer window. They have so many holes, buying 3-4 big players also wouldn’t plug them all.

an ex-player commentator here said he couldn’t hear properly but something along the lines that Conte was cheering his audience on with his arms at 4-0 and Mourinho says there is no need to do that when you’re up by four goals, implying it is disrespectful. But he says he can’t hear properly. Also that he doesn’t say it angrily, more like a friendly advice.

I have too take this back. Apparantly Sanches also has add-ons taking his fee to a potential 80 million euros. Crazy.

It’s a high fee, but a club if Utd’s standing, in the situation they were in last season with the lack of interesting attacking players, are definitely better off paying that fee and having the player than not. Also I’m not so sure Renato’s fee was any lower, I see it reported as 35m another 45m potential in variables. Sound’s similar to Martial’s deal though maybe a bit more expensive.

edit: yeah, you realised it before I pressed post.

@Trion Smalling, Blind, Fellani, and Lingard shouldn’t be anywhere near that squad. You’d think that Jose isn’t happy with any area on the pitch barring GK.

@oompa Yeah I think it had something to do with that. Thought it was a bit odd as nothing seemed to go on between them during the match.